A Twinkle of Twilight

To every reader,

Hope you enjoy the update. Please do let me know what you think by leaving a comment or pressing the star button would love to read what you thought of the update as always...

Love Ekta
———————————————————————
" I caught a pebble of an sonnet to love the moonlight for the world becomes quite as the music breezes in only to reaffirm that tonight there is someone out there to love me like I wish to be... A lover of a beloved below the twilight of the night"

Under a vault of heaven one perfect as midnight velvet, under stars so white they drew the eyes heaven bound, the lyrics of starry starry night played slowly in Sanskaar's mind. As the light sparkled across the pebbled path the unsung song played in his mind... Sanskaar gathered himself as his steps fell slowly yet lightly over the rocky path as he led Swara across the moonlight path to a shimmering sight of the blooming marquee that dazzled in all its glory...

Surrounded by gently stream of light the orchids came alive as the gentle breeze swayed at the moist grass that paved way for the chilling breeze... As the gentle touches of the crickets splashed in the puddles Sanskaar only had eyes for one and that was for the lady that rested within his arms... Long where his fears forgotten for the pursuit of passion lay hope to claim of what lay yet to come... A dream he knew the second he met her he just needed her.. A part of her in a part of his with a touch only know to her... As he turned around he grabbed her hands only to settle at her waist, he looked her in the eyes only to usher for her to hold him...

Just as he had settled her under the moonlight the music had played only to swirl around them shifting away any of the awkwardness they had felt on there way up here... Swara had slowly relaxed as the music spun around for she had stopped counting the numerous times she had stepped on his toes... For the gentleman that Sanskaar was he had just smiled till he knew she had relaxed... It's not that she didn't knew how to dance but she had never danced with someone that could tie her inside into a thousand of knots... This nervousness had her chatter nonsense to a dozen only for her to stop as she heard him chuckle... As he reassured her it was okay with a gentle squeeze of her hands... Still he smiled brightly as their feet swayed, stamped and clicked over the pebbled floor. Sanskaar watched as her hair fell lose, bounced and spun some more with each moving beat. Her makeshift bun long forgotten as her locks rested at her waist just as he liked...This was perfect he thought... For this was living in the moment as all that mattered was that she was with him right in front of him in all her glory..

He kept looking at her as he pulled her back and forth only to hug her ever so often to whisper sweet nothings... A whisper that left her soul craving for more as she held on tight... Sanskaar was in a flirtatious mood and he knew there was nothing stopping him tonight... As he knew she could feel it just like he felt it too... The storms so far had shown him she cared so he knew he could show her all of him with a promise of not having to got at it alone...

Swara knew when Sanskaar looked at her it was as if every ounce of her breath was taken from her lungs as if had been freed to float into the air like that of the midnight like smoke. Every time she dreamt it felt like he had kissed her.. She felt like her world had stopped, leaving just the two of them to lay claim to the wonders of the earth together.So as he held her face tonight between his palms she hoped he would untie all of her desires by claiming her dreams that she had hidden in her secret knots of desire... She secretly prayed for him to hold her in his arms for eternity too which she had become in so accustomed to. If this was what falling in love was like, she knew for sure that this is one story she never wanted to end. For she had longed for it for so long, and now that she had it she knew that she couldn't afford to lose it. Losing him was out of the question for he was a thing that made her feel complete.