Chapter Three - Welcome To The Circus

"welcome to the Circus" said the Ringmaster as Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Tim Drake and Alfred Pennyworth arrived. They were seated next to Dr Leslie Thompkins and commissioner James Gordon with his daughter Barbara. "Hiya everyone, welcome to the circus" said a strange looking clown figure with their back to the audience. Suddenly a group of goons from different villains entered the tent where the mysterious clown figure turned around and revealed them self to be the Joker's accomplice Harley Quinn. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, intra-ducing the clown prince of crime, the Joker" shouted Harley into the ringmasters microphone. The joker was no where to be seen until a projector screen lowered from the roof of the tent and the Joker's face was beamed on to it. "Sorry for the interruption of your regular performance, joke, I'm not sorry at all. I'm here to announce my latest plan, actually, I'll wait but who's helping me you ask well I'll tell you that. me and Harley obviously, The Riddler and Penguin, Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, Catwoman, Killer Croc, Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy, lex Luthor, Ra's Al Ghul, Cheetah, Sinestro, just to name a few but you'll find out the others later, won't you batman cause I know your here. To make sure you know I'm serious I'm taking Bruce Wayne's Ward Tim Drake just to keep you away as if you come near me or Harley I'll blow his brains out. cheerio for know, Harley lets go". The projector screen rose back up to the roof, Harley left with the goons and with Tim Drake aka Red Robin. Bruce got knocked out when he tried to stop them from taking Tim and is now in Gotham general.