The Phone Call

A nice Autumn day. No homework. No chores to do and nothing planned. Seems like a pretty normal, and boring day. Ever since my best friend Kaho moved away due to wanting to spend high school without her parents it's gotten pretty boring. And now, I regret ever staying here at my house myself. I sighed. I couldn't find a single house available at all in the past three months.

It's currently almost winter break and I needed to find a place before high school started up. Just then my phone rang, I leaped up to grab it since I new who it was due to the ringtone I gave them. "Hey Kaho, whats up?" Nice, I was getting pretty bored, this is just what I needed. A good twenty minutes on the phone with Kaho. "Oh nothing much. But you know how you say you have been wanting to move before high school started?" "Yeah I did. Why?"

"Well a new room in my building just opened. You maybe want to come and live here with me and my other roommates here?" Sweet. This is exactly what I was looking for. And plus it's in the same house with Kaho. Even better, high school with my best friend, now that's a steal. "What, really? Id'e love to." "Great. I will call a moving truck to come pick your things up when winter break starts. See you soon." "Yeah you too." I hung up and started giggling and smiling. This is gonna be good.