Winter Break Ends, Moving Begins

It was finally winter break. Few, thought I would never make it. The school bell rang and I was getting everything from my locker I could have forgotten from when we cleaned them out yesterday. I then ran outside and to the nearest bus stop and stood there. I breathed a sigh of excitement. Thoughts running through my head. The bus pulled up and I got on, handed the bus driver my ticket, and found my seat. I had been packing ever since my friend, Kaho Nikaidou had asked if I wanted to move in with her.

She had told me to start packing and that after winter break started she would send out a moving truck to pick up all my stuff. So, of course, I said yes and started packing the next day. I was supposed to be expecting the moving truck tomorrow. I rested my head against the cold bus window. Sighing I took out my phone and ear buds and started to play some music. I started to close my eyes when the bus halted to a stop. I peeked my head up and above the seat to see what happened. It was my stop. I got up and started walking to the front of the bus, waving goodbye to the bus driver, and heading home.

--------------Time skip---------------

When I got home I dropped my bag in the corner of my living room and collapse on the couch. Since my room was full of boxes which consisted of my bed, clothes, and other things like stuff off of my dresser and other accessory's. I grabbed the nearest blanket and pillow from my parents room and laid on the couch. Sighing I closed my eyes and rested, knowing full well that I needed sleep since the moving truck wouldn't be waiting for my but, and poor attitude, to get out the door (hint, im not a good morning person). And fell asleep.

The next morning came and I slowly lifted my self from the couch. I got up. Used the bathroom. Brush my hair. And changed into a pair of black tennis shoes. A black crop top t-shirt, and some ripped blue shorts with a red and black shirt to go around my waist. (Something like this)

When I got to the door the moving truck was just pulling up

When I got to the door the moving truck was just pulling up. 'Looks like I woke up at the right time' I thought. "Lucky me," I whispered under my breathe. "OK miss, it looks like were all ready just got to grab the boxes and we can go." "Alright there in my house to the room on the left." He started walking inside and one by one the truck was filled in no time. I climbed into the passengers seat and we started driving. Heading to my new house.