C H A P T E R VIII

🔥🔥🔥

"The more I thought about it, the more I began to grasp the fact that I was being offered a life changing opportunity. A chance to experience something which few people ever even thought about let alone embraced.
'It will be an adventure,' she said calmly. 'For all of us."

- Michael Bayswater

* * *

Quick A/N:

Guys I know some people get it when the author does this but I have a favor to ask. If you can just be a dear and press that star it'll make my day. I kind of work really hard to write these chapters and that would be a great way to show your appreciation. Thx bye! 👋

* * *

Third Person (Blue's Point Of View)

* * *

The sound of heavy panting is all that can be heard in the house as the twins wait for Blue to answer their question.

Blue was in such a state of complete elation that he had, quite honestly, forgotten all about answering them.

Sucking on his neck softly, Aphrodite used one hand to lift Blue's shirt up while the other ran down his front.

What is this feeling?

He thought curiously.

It's the same as the day we first met. It feels as if something is building up inside of me...

"Answer us, Blue. We can't give you what you want if we don't have your acceptance."

Athena whispered seductively.

"Please." Blue moaned out.

"Please what, baby?"

"I want it."

Athena smirked at Aphrodite at this information and pulled Blue in for a searing kiss.

"Mm." Athena moaned between kisses.

"He tastes so sweet, sis." She told Aphrodite as she bit his plump lower lip in askance for entrance.

Blue didn't respond and kept kissing.

"Open for me, sweetheart." Athena said figuring that Blue didn't know what it meant.

Quickly opening his mouth, Blue revelled in the soothing taste of Athena's tongue as Aphrodite slowly sliding her hands down his front and towards his pant line.

This time, Aphrodite thought, I plan to go in his pants.

Just as her hand was about to go in, though, a knock was heard at the front door, breaking them from their pleasure induced trances.

Athena and Aphrodite growled as Blue realized what had happened and ran up the stairs in embarrassment.

***

Aphrodite's POV

***

"What?!" I yelled through my teeth at the person on the other side of the door.

I couldn't smell any fear, which meant it could only be one person.

"Let me in Aphy!" Jay said from outside the door.