Chapter 1

"Riel ....... Riel i fucking know you hear me calling you". As i sat in the bed hearing my boyfriend yell out for me. I knew that this was gonna be a long fucking night. It never fails. He go get drunk with his friends then comes here with bullshit. I loved him so much but i was fucking tired. As i hear him stomp his way up the steps i just turned over and play like I'm sleep already.

As he climbed into bed and on top of me i knew this was gonna be a long night. He turned me over and grabbed my neck. "I know you fucking heard me calling you Riel." "Deely how t'f I'm gone hear you and I'm sleep. And stop yelling before you wake DJ."
DJ was our 9 month old baby. He was born july 25, a day after my birthday and 10 days after his dad.

No lie when we started off he was an amazing boyfriend. We'd been together since i was 16 and he was 19. And now we're 19 and 22. We meet during the summer when i was going into my senior year. Me and my best friends Shuntel and Courtney was hanging at the park on the block and he was playing ball with the guy.

I stand 5'2 brown skin thick thigh and stomach with some ass to match. And he was 6'4 brown skin tattoos all over and thick. The ball rolled over by us and i picked it up and was talking noise to Ray( my brother). It was only me and Ray since our parents died in a car crash a few years back. Deely walked over and started a conversation and i fell for his ass right then and there.

After our first year of dating he became so damn possessive and demanding. He was my first everything. And i was happy at one point but now I'm kind of tired of the bs. They say a man can't keep a baby or you can't make a man stay but damnnnnn what's it gone take to get this man to leave me alone.