Chapter 20

Deely POV
I been in this fucking prison for 3 damn months and Riel ain't brung her lying ass up here yet. I told Daylee to tell her to come up here. But shit he bout be lying. Ion trust nobody at this point. Shit been hard since i been in here. These pussy ass niggas been trying me.

I'm not trying to get no time added to my sentence than what's already there. I know my lawyer want me to take this deal so that's what I'm finna do. It gone have me serving up to 5 years in here then I'm out. He said that they was gone make Riel testify. Ion know how she coming or what she gone say.

I knew that if i could get her to court and look at her I'll be able to put a little fear in her to get right. I wanted my lawyer to get her to come here to see me. J just needed to make some shit clear to her before the trail starts. Ion want her bringing up she from our relationship. That shit gone bring be down.

Shuntel POV
I was finally back home with Daylee and we was happy. I wanted him to learn that I'm not taking no shit. I'm not scared to leave and DJ what's best for my daughter. He gotta see that he has a daughter now. The stuff he been doing to women and shit can come back to her. Karma don't always come back to you if you got kids it will hit them. Leah has her own life to live and don't need no bad karma on her yet.

It was time for us to start planning her first birthday. We decided to do a Glow 80's theme. I had the place, which was Kain and Riel house, menu, cakes, cupcakes, and DJ Ronnie man on the music. Riel has to do the gifts, shirts, decorations. Everything was in place and all we had to do was literally pick up the cakes and cupcakes, bounce houses and shirts and do the decorations.

These past few weeks i been sick as hell. I knew i was pregnant but didn't tell anyone but Riel. I was 3 months. I was taking all types of shit for nausea, headache, and blood pressure. I was really tired of keeping this a secret from Daylee. I texted him and told him to come home on his break so we could talk. I know i probably scared him but oh well.

Leah ain't do me like this. My mama was so happy to have another baby around cause she don't really fool with Leah cause she bad as hell. Leah is just like a little BOY!! She be running through the house fucking stuff up. She'll fall and i be finna panic and she jumps up laughing.

I caught her ass the other day trying to jump off the damn couch with DJ. I'm just convinced they ass don't give no fucks. Then her daddy don't make it no better. He hyped them up and says "they ain't finna be no li pussy they gone be okay. They gone have to learn not to cry bout shit and fight". I told Riel and Kain once DJ got better he was finna fuck some shit up cause been down too long.

Secert's POV

Riel thought she was in the clear since Deely bitch ass is out the way but the bitch got some else coming. I been wanting her since we was in high school. She would turn me down every time. She was so damn dumb for Deely. Word on the streets she been messing with that nigga Kain. I owe him for putting one through my patnah head. He a slick lil bitch made nigga.

Daylee pov
Shuntel told me she wasted to talk when i go on break. Ian know how to feel about it cause Ian know if it was bs or what. It was time for my break and i headed to the house. When i got there she had a nice lunch and was waiting for me. I fixed my plate and came and sat down. She had this look in her eyes and i was worried

Me: what's wrong babe
Her: um
Me: baby
Her: I'm having a baby
Me: swea
Her: i promise
Me: dammmnnnn that's crazy !!! So we finna have two DJ's round here
Her: boy please

We sat and talked about our plan. She was due in 6 months and i planned on asking her to marry me by then we been together long enough why not.

Deep down i was missing my damn brother. I know he'd be happy to have a niece or nephew. Hell i know he'd be excited for the twins. I feel bad for tricking him into signing them papers. It was too late now cause they wasn't gone let him be around them now from his choices. I go visit him every chance I get. He said he wanted to see DJ so i was gone make it happen for my dawgg