Chapter 11

I was glad that my brother brung the kids over. DJ and Leah definitely needed a play date with their cousins. I told everyone that i would keep the kids tonight cause Kain and i didn't have plans and I honestly missed the kids. Since they all are in school and I've been working lately i haven't been able to get them all for the weekend in a while. I wanted some more of my own kids but until the time is right I'll have my God Daughter and Sonphews until then.

I ordered us some pizza and wings and made some seafood rotel. I cut on Netflix and found us all the good kiddie movies to watch. After a while all of them was knocked out. I took DJ and Leah and put them in the baby bed and put the twins in the other bed in DJ room. I cut in the baby monitor and go to my room. Before long Kain came home.

He took his shoes off and climbed into bed with me. I cuddled under him and he held me for a while. I turned around and we was now face to face. I kissed him and looked at him as he began to go to sleep
Me: bay
Him: yes
Me: why me
Him: what you mean
Me: why you with me. I got all this drama and stuff
Him: cause i see you for what you are and the potential that you have. You're really amazing to me. You're smart, talented, loving, kind, a wonderful person and mother.
Me: i messed up and you gone be mad
Him: nah that wasn't on you. And i already knew.
Me: so you not mad
Him: nah i knew when you took the test. You didn't throw it in the trash. You fell asleep in there on the floor and i picked you up and brung you to the bed.
Me: Kain I'm sorry. I wanna be with you. I'm ready to be with you and only you. Tomorrow i wanna go get papers on him so he can't come near me or DJ. I've got full custody of him. I can get him to sign the paper for me to get custody of this new baby now. I'll have Daylee get him to sign. I want us.
Him: I've been waiting for you to say it. I love you
Me: i love you too

He grabbed my face and began kissing me. I kissed back. Our tongues fought and he bit my bottom lip softly. I get on top of him as he takes off his shirt. He flipped me over and lifted up my t shirt and began to eat me out. Dammmmnnn I've had head from Deely but Kain knew what he was doing.

As he continues to eat me out he reaches one hand up and rubs my left nipple and the other in my mouth. After a while i feel myself about to cum again but this time i squirted as well. He smirked and still didn't stop
Me: ahhhhhhh shit Kain waiii....
Kain: shhhhh let me eat I'm hungry
Me: shiiiiiiiii
Kain: mmmmmhhnnnnn

He got up and kissed me letting me taste my juices. I crawled over to the edge of the bed and pull his gym shorts and boxers down. His penis fly out and was at full attention. I lick it from the tip down and all around. And i lick his balls. I come back to the tip and take him hole down my throat. I come back up and make it sloppy and look him in his eyes. I knew what i was doing. He grabbed my head and bobbed it like he wanted for a while. He picked me up and put me against the wall. He rubbed his penis across my vagina before entering. When he got in we both let off a moan. He started stroking and stroking and damn he had some good dick. He walked us back to the bed and start to hit from the back.
Him: dammmnn baby throw that ass on this dick
Me: mmmmmhhhh fuuuuuuuccccc Kain
Him: yeaaah who pussy this is now
Me: shiii right there fuckuuhhhhh
Him: what's my name (as he smacks my ass)
Me: ahhhhh daddy
Him: cum for me come on let it go
Me: ahhhh Kain I'm cumming shiiiiii
Him: don't stop shit yeaaaaaaaahh
Me: mhhhhhhhmmmm
Him: cum one more time for daddy shit baby
Me: right there don't stopppppp shit right there
Both: ahhhhhhh shiiiiiiiitt
We both cum together and fall on the bed. Damn i haven't had anything like that in so long. It's like he knew just what to do. I kissed him and told him to come on let's shower. After we shower i go fix us something to eat and we watch movies for a while until i went to sleep in his arms.