Chapter 5: Lunch

When we arrived at the cafeteria, it was seriously packed. Some were pushing each other, falling, or either screaming for some reason.

"Is the cafeteria always like this?" I ask Lefty. He nodded his head slightly. "Yeah but I know a way of how to get in the front of the line." He smirked.

"Follow me." He then grabbed my arm and I grabbed Toy Bonnie's and we all proceeded to push through our way to the front and surprisingly no one noticed us that we were cutting. I was really amazed.

"So what do you want?" Lefty asks. I looked at the food. They all looked so good.

"U-um I'm not even sure." I laughed. "Just choose something even though everything is delicious." Lefty smiled. "Yeah, the cafeteria serves great food. That's why it's mostly packed here. Everyone wants something." Toy Bonnie says, grabbing a tray of food. As I grabbed my own tray, I noticed that he had already got a few carrots and I chuckled a bit.

"So have you decided?" Lefty says. "Um, yeah I think.." I looked at the different types of food. I want everything. But knowing from past experiences, I know I can't have a lot of food because I would most likely throw up after.

So I ended up getting chicken, because that's what I first saw, a few veggies, and a small pack of milk. I then waited for Lefty and
Toy Bonnie to get their food.

After I saw them and we walked towards the area where lunch tables were at, I was suddenly tripped and all I could hear was laughing. I opened my eyes and I could see my food on the floor as well as a few feet in front of my face. I looked up and realized that it was Lefty and Toy Bonnie. Their hands were reaching towards me. I grabbed their hands as they helped me up.

"Are you okay man?" Lefty asks.

"Y-yeah I think I just hit my head too hard.." I placed my hand on my head where it hurt the most. "W-what tripped me?"

"I-I think you would want to change it to 'who' instead of 'what'?" Toy Bonnie mumbles.

"H-huh?" I said confused.

"Hey! New kid! Did you have a nice trip?" A voice laughed behind me. 

We all turned around and I saw a recognizable face, it was Circus Baby. Again. This was the second time she had tripped me. "Why don't you tell me all about it?" She cackled like a witch.

"Hey, why don't you leave him alone?!" Lefty yelled. "Why don't you mind your own business?" She said. I glared at her and grabbed Lefty and Toy Bonnie and told them to stop. I know I don't like her but I didn't want to cause a scene.

They agreed and Lefty lead me to the table where his friends and him usually sit at. I already saw a few guys sitting there and I also saw the kid who sat next to me in 3rd and 4th period. Rockstar Freddy. I smiled softly as I began to forget everything that had just happened a few moments ago.

"So these are my friends that I always hang out with." Lefty starts to say. "And I also forgot to mention this."

"What is it?" I ask. I think I remember that he had to say something about them but he never had the chance to say it.

"Um there are actually clubs that students can join in and these guys are actually half of the LGBT club." Lefty explains. "There are girls in this club too but they like to sit in their own group in lunch instead of sitting with the whole club."