Chapter 6: Hurt

[WARNING! Language! Light violence!]

*Riiiiing*

Finally, it's time to leave. I packed my things which was only a pencil because we didn't do much in math or science. We just watched a movie with some substitute teacher apparently that didn't even tell us her name. She was rude and really disrespectful to others if they talked during the movie even when they just sneezed or coughed. Or just made any small noises in general. I'm mean I've had those kinds of teachers over the past years but I still can't stand them.

Anyways, everyone else packed their thing and left the classroom. The hallways were already flooded with students that once I stepped outside, I could barely move because of everyone pushing. I struggled to move as I somehow ended up pushed against a locker. My eyes fluttered open as I try to see what was pushing my body against it. I immediately saw a pair scary red eyes angrily staring at me. It was that Nightmare guy.

"What's up you little bitch?!" He yells right in my face. I shivered lightly because he had his fingers wrapped around my neck. I was probably losing air quickly because my vision started becoming blurry. "L-let..me..go..!" I managed to say as I struggled to get his hand off from my throat. I was on the urge of passing out when I heard a voice.

"Nightmare! What the fuck are you doing?" An guy's voice said. I turned my head and sighed in relief. But also I was extremely nervous. Mostly because the person who said that was Funtime Foxy. Is this real life? This can't. Has he been following me or something?!

"Just having some fun with your new boyfriend." Nightmare says in a playful way. I looked at him and all I saw was his face that was deep red. "What?! He's not my boyfriend! I barely met him!"

My eyes dilated. I felt like I was going to cry. Not from just the air I losing by Nightmare gripping my throat more tighter than he's done before. But of what Funtime Foxy had said. Of course we had just just met but he was really nice to me and he was the first person here to help me from bullies. In my previous years, if anyone bullied me no one helped. They just pointed at me and called me pathetic.

I felt tears going down my cheeks. Dammit. Don't cry. I screamed in my thoughts. But I couldn't hold the tears in because, well I'm weak like how everyone says. I just wanted to leave this school. Even though it's my first day, I always end up getting my butt kicked.

I couldn't breathe anymore, my vision was so blurry that it felt like I was going to pass out. Which I did, I think...

Time skip brought to you by Nightmare being a dick-

What happened?

All I remember was that someone, which I can't remember who apparently, was choking me and everything went black. And now I'm in a bed? Wait, my bed?! What the? When did this happen? Wasn't I just at school? How? Who? What-

I can hear voices downstairs that sounded familiar. One was a female voice which I could tell was my mom since I can recognize it. And there was a male voice that sounded really familiar. I got off my bed and went downstairs. And I seriously didn't believe my eyes.

It's Funtime Foxy again. Did he take me home or something? I guess he did since I remember before blacking out, I saw him. Or that he just followed the person who took. I don't know. It's gotta be either one.

Silence fell in the room once both my mom and him looked at me. But it was soon broken when my mom spoke.

"Oh my goodness! My baby! Are you alright?! Who hurt you?!" She apologizing talking fast. I blushed profusely because she literally just called me "baby" like I was 6 or something in front of my crush. "Mom. I'm fine, just still a little lightheaded." I hugged her softly. She hugs me back as she started sobbing. I comfort her as my eyes glanced over to Funtime Foxy. I felt my face heat up again but I couldn't really hide it. She pulls away and walks to the pink and white haired male.

"He was the one who brought you here. He said that he took you to the nurse and she healed you a little." She explained. "He's been waiting here for you to wake up so he could speak to you."

My mind just screams, "No, no, no. Why?!" It wasn't like I didn't want to it's just, I didn't really expect it.

"If you don't want to then I'll just leave." I heard him say. "N-no, we can talk for a bit!" Crap, why did I say that? He smiled at me gently at me. "Alright." God, his voice is so hot.

My mom looked at both of us and says, "I'll leave you two alone so you can chat." I swear to god that she winked at me. What the heck?

"So, are you okay?" I heard the other male say. "I'm fine. Just need to rest some more." Chuckling nervously, my face heats up even more.

"Oh, do you need to cool off too? You're really red right now." He puts his hand on my forehead. "And you're burning up. Are you embarrassed about talking about it?" Wow, he has no idea.

Awkward silence fell again. "U-um, how did you know where I was?"

His face immediately turns red when I asked that.