Chapter 1

Izzumi woke up. She was on a couch inside a house. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Sans..?" A skeleton walked in with ketchup in his hands. He looked over at Izzumi. "Oh hey your awake" "Yeah..I don't really remember what happened.." Izzumi said while she was still rubbing her eyes. "You passed out after drinking too much." Said Sans. "Oh.." was Izzumi's response. Izzumi got off the couch and stretched while yawning. She walked over near the door. "Where are you going?" Sans said quickly before Izzumi wen't outside. "Um.." Izzumi ran out the door, not looking back to see if Sans was following her. Of course, she forgot about his powers, so she jumped when he teleported in front of her. "AH!" Izzumi fell on top of Sans. They both blushed and stared at each other for a while. "I..umm.." "Get a room you two. Can't you see your outside??" Izzumi's sister, Nightmare was standing there, along with Izzumi's little sister, Olivia. Izzumi got up and started freaking out. "I-Its not was it looks like!! I-I accidentally fell o-on top of him and-" "Okay, Okay I get it. It was an accident." Nightmare said trying to calm down Izzumi. Sans was just laying there, still blushing. "Ay, is your boyfriend ok?" Nightmare said looking at Sans. "Sans are you ok..?" Izzumi said trying to help him up. "H-Huh? Oh me? I-I'm fine" Sans said trying to stand still. "If you say so.." Izzumi said feeling like Sans was lying. 

Izzumi and Sans walked back home, Nightmare tagged along with Olivia. Sans recently moved in with Izzumi, But he does visit his brother Papyrus often. They all arrived to both Izzumi and Sans' house. "Wow, I didn't know your house was so nice!" "Heheh, Thanks!" Izzumi said smiling. Izzumi looked over to Sans who seemed to look nervous. "Sans are you o-" "I'M FINE! I-I'll be right back" said Sans covering his crotch running off to his room. Izzumi was shocked. Did he have a...No, he couldn't..thought Izzumi. Izzumi continued to talk to her sisters. "Can we sleep over?" asked Nightmare. "Maybe, you'll have to ask Sans" Izzumi responded. "Hey..haven't you noticed Sans has been acting weird around you..?" Nightmare said. "Yeah..its almost like he's embarrassed of something, I just don't know what. But he does always blush when I get really close for him, or when I lean in for a kiss" "Pffft! He has lips!?" "Yeah, it might seem weird tho" Izzumi chuckled a little bit. Nightmare got up and knocked on Sans' door. "What??" Sans said annoyed. "Can me and Olivia stay over" Nightmare asked. Sans stayed quiet for a moment, but then agreed. "K'ay, thanks!" Nightmare said. Nightmare returned to her spot. "Lets play truth or dare!" Nightmare said excited. "Oh uh, sure." Izzumi responded. Olivia nodded her head. Nightmare pointed at Olivia "Truth or dare??"

Olivia froze, but then responded "Truth." "Is it true that your not single anymore??" Nightmare asked. "No, I'm still single" Olivia said giggling a little bit. "Are you serious??" "Yeah" "Wow" Nightmare said in surprise. Izzumi pointed at Nightmare "Truth or dare??" "Dare" responded Nightmare. "I dare you to go outside and yell 'I'M GAY!'"Olivia snickered.  "Alright." Nightmare said. She ran outside and yelled "I'M GAY!!'"and rushed back in. They were all laughing. It was 11:48 PM. After all fun and games, Nightmare and Olivia fell asleep. Izzumi smiled and left them where they were. She walked into Sans' room, which was also her room. She got on the bed and layed down. "Mm..?" "Did I wake you up?" Izzumi asked. "Nope." responded Sans. "Then why are you still awake silly?" Izzumi said. Sans smiled a bit then kissed her head. "Goodnight Izzi" he said. "G'night Sansy" Izzumi responded. They both fell asleep.