Chapter 2

******Dylan's POV****** 5 hours earlier

"Alpha we have Ross on the west side near the border saying he's got information." My beta said through the mind link. "I'm on my way." I shift immediately running through the woods getting there in minutes.

"What you find out this time Ross"

"Listen I heard through the grape vine that a pack of rouges are making an alliance with alpha Dylan and John to take down the Shadow creek pack and they're trying to make an alliance with that new alpha female, Red bone pack

"What the fuck does that have to do with me Ross don't waist my time" I growled getting irritated real fast. "Wars happen all the time and shadow creek deserves it." Now usually I see a rouge and kill them on the spot no questions asked they're filthy unreliable resources but Ross is different always has been. He's like a peace making rouge, let's our pack know things we can't find out from them mutts, so I listen.

"I get that Dylan but what I heard is after they take down Shadow creek John is gonna take down Red bone right after so they become the strongest pack aside from yours of course."

I listen to what he says and that's against pack law. But I can't assume it's true, just a rumor. "Ross you can go, appreciate the info" I say while thinking of how to handle the situation. My beta and I start walking home not shifting so we can talk about options.

***THREE HOURS LATER***

Growling in annoyance. "When are we going to Red bone Jordan?"

"Next week alpha"

"Pack your bags were going now round up 50 warriors we're leaving in an hour."

******TATUM'S POV******* present time

I was stunned, stuck in my spot.... did he just say mate? I refused to believe it my wolf wasn't saying anything so I had no reason to believe he was mine. Right? He can't be my wolf would be happy bouncing with excitement. Forget it he just barged into my meeting line he owns the damn place fuck that!
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!"
"Princess I'm the king I don't wait for anybody not even you, mate."
"Listen up, you're not my mate and I don't care if you were the mood Goddess herself don't you dare disrespect me. Now I said we needed a minute you weren't supposed to be here for another week now pick up the fucking door, put back up, and walk the fuck out!" He smiled.... he smiled like the prick he seems to be
"Don't piss me off love I ain't in the mood I need to talk to all 3 of you separately before this alliance takes place." What? Why would he need to do that this has nothing to do with him?
"Why you're not apart of this, now leave?" he growls and glares at me. Walking towards me. That's when I smelt him and let me tell you he smelt fucking amazing like pine and fresh soap. My wolf was is heaven
"Mark him and rip his clothes off, we've waited too long not to get this shit crackin" "woah no shut up he's about to kill me."

Still growling he gets in my face and says "that's enough I'm your king drop the attitude I don't give a fuck if you think you're special for being female or my mate but you're in an alpha males world and I'll treat you the same way. You're not the dominant one here now submit." I look at him with heat radiating off of me from anger and the only words I can get out is "fuck you" he looks up at the men in the room "Leave NOW!" They all leave and he immediately grabs me and pins me against the wall and pushes himself onto me. Allowing me to feel every ounce of his body on mine, fireworks everywhere. No Tatum concentrate he may be your make and the kind but he's being a bastard this is your house not his.

"Submit Tatum I don't got time for a dominance battle I'm your alpha and you mate, please don't make me do this." Dylan says while slowing putting his hand around my neck. I completely ignore his semi pathetic threat. "Why are you here" he seems to forget about me being disrespectful as he pulls back and says "John planning on killing your pack after you help him." Disbelief is all I thought.