Chapter 1

Before we get into the story I just wanted to say that I don't ship this pairing but its for a friend,iWuvKirbuy. While working on this one I'm gonna work on another yaoi story.

   Hope you enjoy it iWuvKirby

I don't own Cartman or any characters from South Park

---------------------------------------------------

Cartman's POV

I walk to the bathroom after my teacher gives me a hallway past. When I'm about to open the door to the bathroom I hear girl voices from the around the corner. Walking towards the corner I hear Wendy's voice.

"Yea Me and Stan are done for good." I hear Wendy say

"Why?" one of her friends ask

"Cause." She says "Somebody else caught my eye."

Then for a good five minutes her and her friend was arguing about who this new guy is. I walk back to the bathroom.

  On my way back to class, my mind starts to wander about who Wendy likes. I would say that I hope its me but she would never like. Why would she like me? I mean I'm fat and ugly. I don't have a good personality and always bully somebody.

   She on the other hand is the most beautiful girl I've seen. Her long black hair that looks softer than a feather and her smile makes her shine. I've liked her ever since grade school.

  Yea I know, your shocked about that but I bullied or made fun of her cause I liked her. That's also another reason. why she doesn't like me back because of all those years of calling her names.

Before I know it, the very last bell rings. It snaps me out of my trance that I was in all day. I just can't stop thinking about Wendy. Everybody is rushing out the classroom door including me. Once I reach my locker,I'm shocked to see Wendy standing at my locker.

"Hey Cartman. Here's the plot for our English project. Please get it done by Thursday." She says

I take the piece of paper out of her hand and I quickly pull back. When my finger touches he hand I felt a spark. After I take the paper,she hurries off towards Bebe. I get my books I need for homework and walk out that damn school. I didn't wanna take the bus today so I begin to walk towards my block.

  I step past the front door and I smell food being cooked. My stomach growls and I can hear rumbling coming the kitchen.

"Hey sweety.". My mom says

I say " Hey what you cooking?"

" Fries and fried chicken." She says

I lick my lips and rub my stomach. During dinner me and my mom talk about school and my friends. After I'm done eating I get ready for bed.

  My head hits the pillow and I'm out cold.