ep.1 "nice to meet you"

episode 1.
nice to meet you

"Have a nice night sir." The lady said as you walked out the store.you opened your umbrella and started walking towards the direction of your house while holding a bag of fruits.

While walking you started shouting. "The fuck is wrong with you!stupid mutt!" A old age man said to a male who ears flattened. "I knew I should be left you at the shop you dirty bitch!" The man then slapped the other male as he fell to the ground due to the impact.

You then ran over to the male. "Hey stop!" You said to the male who looked at you angrily. "Mind your own business kid.this is my hybrid..you know what nevermind,that stupid mutt is no longer my problem." The man said as he walked back in the house and slammed the door shut.

You then began to hear whimpering as you turned the broad shoulder male and saw him crying.you crouched down and gave him your umbrella. "Here.you dont want to get sick." You said softly to the male who looked up at you before drawing into your arms instead and crying on your shoulder.

You let the hybrid male cry as you pat his back. "Hey why dont we get out the rain and go to my house and get warmed up?" You asked after the hybrid male stop crying.

You both stood up and you softy grabbed his hand and led him towards your house.

Your House

You walked up to the door as the hybrid male gasped softly

You walked up to the door as the hybrid male gasped softly. "T-this is y—" You cut him off. "Yeah,come in and make yourself home." You said as you both walked in the house.

"Follow me, uh." "S-seokjin sir." You nodded and smiled. "Follow me jin." You said as he blushed and nodded.

;;

You exited your bathroom with a towel wrapped around your waist with a small towel hanging over your neck.you entered your living room to be met with jin wearing a over sized pink sweater and high knee socks along with a shocker.

"Cute outfit." You said making him blush and bow his head slightly. "T-thank you sir." Jin said.

"___." You said sitting down across from him. "Huh?" You chuckled at jin confused face. "My name is ___ jin." You said smiling.

"O-okay." "Now,may i know about you jin?" You asked him seeing him nodding in agreement. "My name is Kim seokjin,i-im 27 a-and uh im a cheetah hybrid." Jin said as his tail sway side to side slowly.

"My name is [L. Name] ___,28 and this is my home." You said smiling as jin smiled softly.you then looked at the clock and noticed it was already 10 at night.

"Since its already late,you can stay the night." You said as jin nodded. "Its your choice whether you want to stay or leave.now follow me to a spare room." Jin stood up and followed you to a spare room.

Once you told jin that your room is across from his he knew where you would be.you bid him goodnight and went into your room.
After some time you fell asleep,jin was cold and wanted to be warm so he snuck into your room and climbed into your bed and cuddled against your chest.purring softly as he felt warmness take over his body.

"Could've said something first jin." You said wrapping an arm a round his petite waist bringing him closer. "S-sorry I was c-cold." Jin said as you both slowly fell asleep.

So~yeah,I decided to make another hybrid bts book but this time its a male reader~