Precious

"I want kiss you"
"Then do it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and jaebum are already dating for a few months. You two met at Jackson's birthday party and after a few weeks knowing each other, Jaebum asking you to become his girlfriend.

Jaebum is a sweet boyfriend, he's caring you and treat you well. But you feel like he's not falling for you enough. It might be because you two just knowing each other not long ago. Or maybe you two haven't been go to dates enough. In these past month, you can count how many times you've gone to dates with him.

"So have you two kissed?" Said Hana, your friend. You are sipping your coffee at her house and you choked a little because of her words. "Maybe." You said.

"I dont take that as an answer." Hana said.
"So you two haven't kissed yet? What kind of relationship that you do? A charity?" Jackson snapped. He's cooking in the kitchen yet he can still hear your conversation with Hana.
Your bestfriend is chuckling, "Jackson, You gonna burn the kitchen if you keep eavesdropping our conversation."
You groan out of frustation and said, "I don't think that he want to have a serious relationship if he keep going like this."
"Believe me Y/N, but Jaebum hyung really likes you. He always talk about you all the time. I kind of sick hearing stuff about you from Jaebum." Said Jackson again.

He never initiate any skinship with you. The only skinship he does is holding hands. You thought it is because he's shy. But as far as you know, Jaebum is really a passionate man. Even Jackson said that he was a 'wild' man. That was before he met you.

The truth is, Jaebum really loves you but he wants to take it slowly. He felt that every moment with you is really special and he cherished you so much. He thinks of you all the time. He can't get you out of his mind and that makes him can't focus on his work. So he decided to spend all of his time at the studio to finish his work.

One time you decided visit him at the studio. He's working on a song and he's become busy. So you think you can have a date with him there while he's working. You dressed up and bring some of his favorite food.

He surprised seeing you come, "Jagi, why are you here?"
"Its been a while since I see you. You've been busy so I come to see you." You said. "By the way, I bring your favorite food. I thought that you might haven't had lunch." You unwrapped the food in the coffee table near sofa.
"Thank you jagi." He smiled. He sat down and starts eating.
"I want to show you something." He said after he finished some of the foods. He take you to sit in front of computer and then he plays the song.

A soft music can be heard. You smiled hearing the song, "Woah~ is this made by yourself? That was a beautiful song!" You said.

"It is the first song that I made for you" he replied, "It still needs some edit and not perfect. But there will be more song about you in the future." He said. This time he look you into your eyes and you can feel that your cheeks become hot.

You blushed at his word and he finds you really cute. You hug him, "thank you, love"
Jaebum whisper to you, "I want to kiss you" You pulled out the hug, "Then do it.", You said while looking back into his eye.
He smiled the leans in to kiss you.
"I love you Y/N" He said and he kiss you again, this time more deeper.

"I want to do this since long ago" he said while pulling out the kiss. You smiled at his words, "Then why not?"
He placed a quick peck on your lips. "Because you are too precious, love" He said.