Pouting

When he got jealous because of your work

"Its just drama character. The real person I wanna kiss is you"
———————————————————————————

"Jagi. The drama is starting."
"Okay! Y/N, can you help me bring the beer please?"

You and Jaebum are getting ready for watching your drama. Its the first episode and Jaebum still can't keep his excitement seeing you on tv screen. After seeing you on tv many times before.

Being idol and actress at the same time makes you can't spending much time with your boyfriend. He knows that as he being idol himself. So when both of you got a moment of break, he spends it all on your home, cherishing every moment with you.
Now both of you sat on the couch while you opened the beer can and jaebum shove the chips into his mouth. The first 20 minutes is about you and the main lead introduction, how the main characters meet, how the story gonna be and how the relationship between the characters.

He enjoys it until 10 minutes to the end, when you as the female lead kiss the main lead. He can't stop watching how you guys kiss. Its a long kiss as the characters being flashback into their past relationship. You are being the ex of the main lead and the story will be about how two of you getting back together.

"Your eyes gonna fall out, stop staring at the screen like that." You turn your head seeing Jaebum look at it in disbelief.
"Why did you need to kiss like that? You just need to peck him. Are you enjoying it?"
You roll your eyes. Here it comes. Jaebum being jealous over the drama is your favorite moment. You can tease him while he just pouting and can't do anything since its your job.
"Its the flashback, Jaebum. My character is his ex, so it is necessary to have a scene like that. What did you think about a couple? Just holding hands and hugging?"
"No. But you don't need to kiss him like that. Just a simple kiss and thats it. Not that kind of passionate kiss." Jaebum leans on the couch while still nagging at you and pouting.
"So do you mean you just want a simple kiss like peck? Not any kind of passionate kiss? Okay then you can have a peck only."
Jaebum look at you with his jaw drops. "No, I mean..."
"Its just drama character, Jagi. The real person I wanna kiss with is you." You said to him. "But if you just wanna peck its okay"

This time, he get closer to you with his usual smirk, "No. I want more than a peck. Oh, maybe more than a passionate kiss."