I Do Love You

The sun shines through the white drape on the window. You squints your eyes, it is morning already. You turn around to escape the blinding shine that goes to your face and seeing your husband on the other side of the bed. He still sleep soundly, not disturbed by the light nor your sudden movement in the bed.

It's still feels unreal. Last month you still going ti the club, partying with your friend as a single lady and the next month, you being a wife of a man that your family choose.

He is not a stranger actually. He was your bestfriend, saviour, and everything to you back then in high school. But one day he's gone abroad without any notice and suddenly you met him again as a cold, intimidating man that you've never known before. You never know what happen to him all those years being apart from each other. And here you are suddenly becomes his wife.

Yes it is an arranged marriage. At least your husband is someone you known. Or maybe not....?

"What time is it?" Jaebum open his eyes and the first thing that he said aren't good morning greetings.
"6.30 am."
"Oh shit! I'm late!" He stood up quickly and going to the bathroom. You shook your head and seeing him in disbelief.
"But its Sunday, Jaebum" You said.
He stops and turn around to see you. "Oh right." He walks to you and going into his bed again.

You chuckled. He stills a clumsy person that you've known. You remember he once forgot that it is Saturday and waiting for you in front of your house just to go to school together. Then your mom told him that there's no class on saturday and he ended up hanging out with you in your home.

"What? Are you laughing at me?" He turns to face you with such a serious look. You stopped chuckling and try to compose yourself. "Nope. I just think that you're cute" You said.
His face becomes red and he turns his back to go to sleep again. He's already tired from all of the sleep that he missed this week. He goes from one meeting to another, he doesn't even remember when the last time he laid down on the bed, feeling all his muscles relaxed, escaping from all those works. Leading a company isn't easy at all and he must do it for the sake of his family.

"I'm not cute. I'm your husband." He's trying to close his eyes and finding his sleepiness to creep again.

You think, trying to find any correlation between him being cute to being your husband but you still didn't find any.

"Alright Mr. Clumsy. Get all those sleep that you've missed and see you on Monday then" You mock him.
He heard that and turns to you, taking you in his arms. "What did you say?"
His sudden movement makes you freeze. He never initiates any skinship with you since married. He also never try to befriend you again altough you tried to. So this time he really shocked you with his sudden move.
"Jaebum-ah, let me go. I need to make breakfast"
But he still hugs you, even tighter.
"Let me sleep for 10 more minutes."
"Yeah you go to sleep and I will wake you up when I'm done with breakfast"
"No. You stay with me"
Your heart beating fast. You must admit that you still have a feeling for him. After all, he is your first love.

"Y/N?" Jaebum calling you. He sensed that you also got sleepy.
"Hmmm.."
"I love you." He said. You look up to see him.
"That just your sleep talking isn't it?"
"No. I know what I'm talking about." He open his eyes. Looking to your eyes. "I... I just afraid that you might hate me for all of these years. I'm such a fool to..."
You suddenly kissed him, "It's okay. I do love you too."

This time it's his turn to kissed you back. More intense than before.