Love Bloody Mary

CHAPTER 1: The Ghost and the Boy

At the Holy Child High School of Davao, there was a rumor that at the cemetery of Mintal,which is 1 km away to the school, Bloody Mary is showing up every 11:55 pm if you chant at the front of her tomb saying“Bloody Mary three times.” and after that she will kill you while some others say that she will let you see your future husband or wife.

“I, Eiji Sakai 16 years of age of class 3-C, don’t believe with such idiotic rumors.”

So, his classmates challenge him to go to the cemetery whether the rumor of Bloody Mary was true or fake. And so Eiji went to cemetery since he was an arrogant guy. So he wait until 11:55 pm and cast the chant to summon Bloody Mary at the front of her tomb.

“Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary”

Nothing happens.

“See it was a fake rumor.”

But suddenly the trees were shaking, The wind blows strong, the cloud covers the moon, the surrounding becomes darker and darker, and something at his back. A Silhouette of a Person. And then he look his behind. It was....

“A GHO.. GHO. GHOST!!!!!”

Eiji was terrified as he saw the real Bloody Mary in front of him. Typical girl ghost, ragged white dress, long hair that cover her face but can see the right of her eyes. She looks like Sadako from the ring but only she was blonde. She looks like a western version of Sadako.

The Bloody Mary is staring at him.

.....

“How long will you gonna stare at me?”

Eiji jokingly said while shaking of fear.

The bloody Mary is coming closer to him and still staring at him.

“Please spare my life, I’m still single and never been laid yet.”

Eiji desperately begging to bloody Mary.

Bloody Mary is coming closer and closer to Eiji. As she gets closer, Eiji was thinking.

“Well, I think I gonna die as single and virgin,.”

Bloody Mary was suddenly paused and shocked.

Eiji jumps towards to her like a molester.

“I’m gonna die anyway, so let me kiss you before I die. Dead or Alive, she’s still a girl to me.”

Eiji was forced to kiss the Bloody Mary and successfully kissed her.

“My first and last kiss I’m gonna die with no regrets. Teehee.”

The Bloody Mary was so angry. Screaming and Shouting.

“RrrRR!!!! NOOOO!!!!”

The Bloody Mary is staring with her scary deep black eyes.

“She’s going to kill me now.”

Eiji close his eyes as if he is ready to die, but suddenly the setting of the mood was changed.

Bloody Mary covered her face with her hands and was blushed.

“STOP BLUSHING!!! KILL ME ALL ALREADY.”

Then The Bloody Mary look at Eiji. Her face becomes red saying with a shy and cute personality.

“Take Responsibility, because of you I’m not a pure ghost anymore.”

Eiji’s eyes become blank because of confusion.

“ACT LIKE A GHOST!!!! SCARE ME TO DEATH, CURSE ME, OR WHATEVER!!! DO YOUR ROLE!!! JUST BECAUSE OF ONE KISS??? SHAME ON YOU!!!”

Eiji was disappointed and get really mad to Bloody Mary.

The Bloody Mary also get mad.

“JUST A KISS? JUST A KISS YOU SAY?!! THAT KISS WAS MY 1ST KISS!!! IT WAS IMPORTANT TO ME!!!”

Bloody Mary went to the corner of her tomb and sit. The flame ball like wisp appeared to her shoulders and then she was covered by gloomy aura and was crying.

“So embarrassing that I wanna die now.”

Eiji replied, “You’re already dead remember? You are ghost duh.”

Like a hopeless person, Bloody Mary whispering to herself while looking at Eiji with hopeless eyes to pity her.

“I want to disappear but I can’t... Since I’m a ghost. So embarrassing. <SOB*>”

Eiji sighed heavily and feels so guilty for what he did.

“Please don’t look at me like that. You make me look like a terrible guy.”

Eiji look to the eyes of Bloody Mary while scratching his cheek.

“It’s embarrassing to say, well it was my 1st kiss too. It was important to me too you know.”

Bloody Mary paused and blushed. And then She smiled to Eiji.

“AHAHAH!!! SO IT WAS TRUE!!! YOU’RE A TRUE CHERRY BOY!!! WAHAHAHA!!!!”

*note: cherry boy means a virgin boy. A slang word used by prostitutes in Asia, specially in Japan.*

Eiji was humiliated.

“Yeah Just Laugh. Kill me by humiliating me.”

Then her hair waving like a breeze of the sea and gives a shining sweet smile to Eiji.

“I’m glad to know that you know..” 

Eiji was blushing.

“She was scary earlier, but now... She’s so damn cute.”

(to be continued)