8 years old

Jaekyung's POV

I flip through my diary and saw the pictures of me and baekkie.Okay to be exact,it's baekhyun.He's my best friend since we were 8 and he had leave when we were 18 because of his father's work.So now this is my story with him.
~flashback~
"Be careful Jaekyung!Remember not to talk to strangers!"Umma shouted.at me  because it's my first time going to the playground on my own and the playground is so near oh god.
"Arrasso umma."I tied my shoelace and went out.
"Bye umma!Bye appa!"
"Bye Jaekyung be careful arrasso?"
"Neh!"I shouted back and walked to the playground.
"Hey Jieun!I shouted at my playground mate and we played together happily.
"Okay bye bye Jieun!See you tomorrow!"I said happily and waved to her. I skipped home happily.Suddenly,i saw a little boy crying at a bench.He looks like he's older or maybe same age as me.I walked to him.
"Hey why are you crying?Boys shouldn't cry.They should be strong!"I said and i sat down.
"But..why are you crying?"I asked him.
"I..I..I fell down!"He said and cried again.AGAIN!I looked at his knees.Oh my god he's bleeding!
"OMO You are bleeding!"I said.As a 8 year old girl i really didn't know what to do.
"Where are your parents?"I asked him.They went to buy a plaster for me.
"Oh.Why don't i accompany you until your parents come!"I said while grinning happily.
"Boys shouldn't cry.You must be strong!My appa always tell me that i have to be strong in order to succeed in the future!"I said.
"Jin..jinja?"He asked while lifting up his head.I nodded my head happily.
"Baekhyun!"The boy turned his head and ran to his parents happily.So he's baekhyun..He's quite cute.
When i was about to turned away and walk home he called out to me.
"Hey!"I turned my head.
"What's your name?I'm Baekhyun."He said while smiling.Wow his smile.I bet it can kill every girl at his age.
"I'm Jaekyung."I said and smiled at him.That's how we met.
-a few days later-
"Jaekyung are you done?We are leaving soon!"My umma shouted at me.And yes,i will be moving house.I haven't seen this Baekhyun boy in a few days.I guess we are not fated..Haish.I should have ask him for his house number.You are so stupid Jaekyung.
"Neh!I'm coming!"I shouted and walked down.I entered the car and i looked back once again.When would i see Baekhyun again?I guess..i have a crush on him?When we passed by the park,i saw Baekhyun.What?OH MY GOD.
"Appa stop the car!"I shouted at him.He stopped and i alighted the car.I ran to Baekhyun.
"Hey baekhyun!"I shouted at him.
"Oh Jaekyung!I was waiting for you."Me?
"Look Baekhyun..i'm leaving.I'm moving to seoul.So..i hope we'll see each other again."I held his hand out and put a bracelet on his hand.
"Both of us have this so if we run into each other,we'll know that it's you and me!"I had made that bracelet for days.
"I'll miss you Jaekyung.Even though i met you only a few days ago,i know you are a good friend!"He said and hugged me.Wow it's so sudden.
"Gomawo Baekhyun ssi."I said and hugged him back.
I released the hug and ran back to the car.
"I'll see you next time baekhyunnie!"I said and waved to him.
~End of flashback~

Wow i can't believe i was so childish back then.But..is he doing well?I hope he is..It has been two years since i saw him.

A/N:
WHOOTS finally an update!I hope you guys liked this chapter.I know a complete failure.So sorry  :(