Nineteen: A Dance?

Lucy's POV

Okay so it's been a month since the whole hitting Zeref with my shoe thing. He's kind of disappeared since then, but Rogue and the others are still hanging out with us. Jellal is opening up to me more now too, though he strays a little bit.

Right now, my friends and I are walking down the hallway after we've been dismissed. Can you guess what we're doing as we're walking?

Queen. We're singing Queen.

"I will destroy any many who dares abuse my trust, I swear that you'll be miiiine!
The seven seas of Rhye."

Cana's making exaggerated hand movements, really into the song playing from Lisanna's Bluetooth speaker.

We scream together, "SISTERRR, I LIVE AND LIE FOR YOU
MISTERRR, do and I'll die
You are mine, I possess you, I belong to you foreverrrrrr!"

I bang my head to the guitar and piano.

Cana takes Juvia's hands and starts dancing with her. They're both laughing as the song continues.

"I'll take you to the seven seas of Rhye!"

A voice that's not Freddie's chimes in.

"You guys having a party in the hall?" Gray asks.

Lisanna pauses, and it feels like someone just scratched a record.

Gray blinks as we're all staring at him, probably uncomfortable by how fast it got quiet. "What is that?" he asks.

"Seven Seas of Rhye," says Erza.

Juvia adds helpfully, "By Queen."

"Oh."

"Oh. What is that superior tone, Mr. Fullbuster?" Cana asks.

He puts his hand on the back of his neck. "Uh..."

"You cannot appreciate the art that is Queen?" Erza says. "What an abomination."

"If Titania gets it, then you need to reassess your life," Lisanna says.

"I can, I can," Gray replies. "I actually do like Queen."

"Really?" Levy enunciates, not believing. "What's your favourite song then?"

"Bohe-hemian Rhapsody...?" He struggles to get the words out.

"Uncultured swine," we say together, and he laughs.

"You mean Bohemian Rhapsody," I state. "And really? It's not their greatest. It's good but they have better ones."

Levy narrows her eyes, turning to us. "Can we really trust someone who doesn't like Queen?" she asks.

The rest of us shake our heads in disagreement. "Nope."

"Not at all."

"Definitely not."

"You could've established that before inviting us in," he says in amusement. "I didn't know there was criteria."