PROLOGUE

(A/N) Hello there, dudes and dudettes! :)

So you see, this is my first ever story that I actually shared in public. I don't really know what to expect from you readers but feel free to post comments, but please don't be too harsh! :-P I'd be happy to read them all and take it constructively. It would really help me know what to improve for the coming chapters. :)

So uhm, I'll end this short note now! :)) ENJOY READING!!!

------------------------------

People always say that true love comes to those who wait. Well, in our case, we never searched for love, we didn’t hurry, we never asked, and never did we expect. It just happened, and when it did; it happened big time. Coincidence played a lot in our lives, nobody ever thought that things would work out the way it did but I guess there’s just no helping it. Especially when it’s FATED J

But as everybody knows, happiness always has an equal amount of sadness. There’s no such thing as “perfect” and like any other relationships, we also went through a lot of roughness; problems that are bound to test every part of you. Even the friendship built even before the bigger thing began will sometimes be forgotten. And there will always come a time where you would have to choose which is more important. And when that time comes; be sure that you will make the right decision. Because once you’ve decided, there’s no turning back.

Fortunately, when it happened to me, I was already sure of what I wanted. And I can say that not a thing from my past is regretful, because it all made me what I am today and it all sums up whatever I have right now.