Introducing Mr. Osh

-Erin’s POV-

Just so you know guys, the three of us; Kaz Ivan and I decided that we’d all go in one school. Reunion kumbaga :)) so nag transfer ako from my school to Sacred Gate Academy. Luckily, most of my subjects naman were credited so walang naging problema.

Today’s our first day. What’s unfair is that there’s no orientation for new comers kapag 2nd sem. But then, 1st day means classes aren’t going to be regular yet so there’s time for me to go around the campus pa, yep, touring the campus all by myself. -___- Kasi Ivan and Kaz has their own schedules. Every Tuesdays and Thursdays ko lang sila kapareho ng dismissal. And then, Kaz has classes half the day on Fridays while Ivan and I are off. So much for talking about our schedules, I went around the corner at the back of our school where I found a mini park with a small fountain and fine trees. I was about to walk over the shade of trees when I heard the familiar sound of wheels screeching as it grind on the rough road.

Instead of heading towards the trees, I went to where the sound was coming from. The loud bang, grinding wheels and cheers of people got louder as I take every step. I started seeing people one by one until I get to see a full view of all them and what’s happening.

There were a lot of students hovering over another group of people in the middle of the crowd. I tried to push through just to see what’s going on and there I found 4 boys, playing the so called “Game of Skate”. Well, I think I just found the grounds of skaters here.

I must say that all of them are good. Not that I’m judging them or anything but they’ve kinda look like they already perfected all the flip tricks in the world. As I continued to watch their game, I came to notice that one of the four boys was looking at me. The looks that he just saw someone he shouldn’t.

Ano ba yun? Why is he staring at me like that? I said to myself. Anyway, I just let it pass. Baka naman naparanoid lang ako and maybe, he wasn’t really looking at me. Maybe he was just looking at something or someone else near me. Then when it was his turn to do the trick, parang sinasadya niya na mag glide near me. Duh, kahit naman malayo siya, he’d be easily noticed kasi siya na yung titira. Ugh. Pampam much? And when he was actually right in front of me, lumingon siya and then dun siya sa harap ko mismo nag trick. He made the trick look easy and the crowd cheered. I even heard some of the girls shout “I loooove youuu, Paaaat!” Tch. Wow ha? Just that and they love him na kaagad? Ang hangin kaya!

I didn’t like what I saw, what I heard and what it made me feel so I decided to leave. I was about to turn my back and walk away when somebody asked, “You just came. Aalis ka na agad?”

It was an unfamiliar voice but he spoke as if he already know me. And when I turned to see who it was, unfamiliar face din. Duh, what do I expect bago ako dito. But then, I didn’t want to look snub so I answered him as I face the guy whom they called “Pat” and said, “Yeah, because there’s just a bunch of SHOW OFFS here.” I faked a smile and walked away.

Nainis ako. Sobrang naiinis ako. Actually, I was cursing the whole time as I went back to my building para sa kaisa-isang class ko na tuloy today. Aaaaargh! Buti nalang air-conditioned yung room kaya medyo napa-cool down ako. I know how good it feels to make a good trick, I’m also a skater but I never showed off like that! They’re just a bunch of feelers!!!  I cursed under my breath. Kyaaa! /(~^~)\ Okay. Sorry, sometimes talagang ganito lang ako, kinakausap yung sarili but I’m not crazy. It happens to everyone naman talaga minsan, diba? Aminin niyo!

I looked around and realized na kokonti palang yung students sa loob. I looked at my watch to see na 12:50 palang and 1pm pa yung class ko talaga. Eh? Hindi ako nakapag lunch! Boo! (T^T) Naisip ko, may 10 minutes pa talaga but medyo malayo yung canteen sa room ko. It might take me forever pa sa pag line-up sa dami ng naglulunch ngayon. Pero ayoko din naman magutom. Till 4pm pa man din ‘tong class na ‘to. Ehhh pero first day lang naman diba? Ayos lang siguro ma-late? Ayy stupid! Making an argument with myself. Come to think of it, siguro nga crazy  na ‘ko. Tsk.