16

The two boys woke up in eachothers arms. They where exhausted from the night before. Changbin couldnt feel anything below his waist.
"Morning Bin." Hyunjin said placing a kiss on Changbins forehead.
"M-Morning" Changbin said. His face was bright red.

That day they didnt have school so they could just be lazy all day.

"What was great." Hyunjin said, with a smirk.

"Y-yeah." Changbin was kinda embarrassed.

--
Changbin had to go to work that day, so Hyunjin had to leave. They where sad they had to leave eachother, but they could hang out later.

Changbin arrived at work to see only Chaeyoung there.
"Wheres Jennie?" Changbin asked?
"She quit." Chaeyoung said.
"Why?" Changbin was shoked by what she said.
"One of our bosses where being a bitch to her so she quit." Chaeyoung said, resting her head on her head.
"Oh. I always thought she was his favorite. But ok."

Changbin goes to the back and puts on his apron. He quickly texts Hyunjin to see of hes ok.

|Changbin|

Me: u good?❤❤

loml💓: yeah
missing u❤

Me: when i get off of work ill kiss the yee haw out of u😚

loml💓:sksk alright love u baby

Me: byeeee

I smile after the quick messages I had with him. I love him

--
What is motivation? never heard of her. im sorry this chapter is not even 300 words long. I have been procrastinating for the past month. like mate, stop procrastinating. this fanficis gonna be ending soon. TwT im sorry. im making a Luwoo fanfic, and im not going to give up on it like my chensung and xiuchen story. anyways, stream skz new album bye.