Joan of Arc! Summoned!

Sand, dust, rocks placed a blanket upon the azure sky. The non-stopping sandstorm had already been blowing for 3 months upon the Arabic desert. Hundreds of travelers and traders found their death throughout the short period of time, attempted to walk their way out of the desert. Once the sandstorm starts blowing, the geological feature next to Mesopotamia changes into a confusing, dangerous maze. This maze was a fatal one, if you were to get in, there wasn't a chance to get out. 

The seemly eternal weather, which had only begun three months ago not only stroke fear upon the citizens of Babylon, but also interest amongst the gods and goddesses. A sand storm that lasted this long did not exist for thousands of years and this unique behavior can be a prophecy where a miracle was bounded to happen. They kept their ears up for the entire 3 months and waited for this magnificent miracle. However, the wind just seemed to be intentionally blocking their prying minds. Another month has peacefully passed by and nothing special happened. Right about when the divine beings had almost given up, The "miracle" was presented. 

It was a day where the blowing wind was extremely strong, kicking up even more dust. The sky dimmed for a long time until the ashy hot blizzard became less dense and swirled into a whirlpool of dust. An intense glow came from the center of the whirlpool and illuminated the dimmed sky. Something was starting to formulate. Light particles gathered and gathered into a humanoid shape. Finally, the four-month sandstorm was wiped clear out of existence. A figure walked out of the mess, coughing as he patted his own chest to soothe the pain. The male was holding a pole spear, but if one inspect closer, they would notice a delicate flag wrapped around the iron and tied up with a golden piece of rope, which stands out next to his dark black hair. He was wearing a metal chest piece. 

He coughed a few more times before speaking up to the air in front of him. 

"Servant, Ruler, Joan of Arc, answers your summoning." There was an awkward silence when the boy known as Joan, introduced himself. His eyes were still closed, and he does not seem to have noticed there was no audience for his simple introduction. A dusty pink blush crept on the boy's face. "Ahem! Please do not be surprised by the fact that I am a male. I can explain, I inherited Jeanne d' Arc's servant status. Oh, and it would be very pleasing if you to just refer to me as Joan." There was another long awkward silence, a slight breeze blew by. The sound of it encored in the male's ears. This time, Joan opened his eyes. His facial expression showed shock. There was no one in front of him. Does this mean he does not have a master? Joan's face turned into a disappointed one immediately. This must be due to the fact he has been summoned by the grail. The teen is not a heroic spirit but inherited a servant status from a heroic spirit, he can not travel through the usual servant teleportation and would need to eat food in order to recharge his mana. This is because he has no physical master to supply his magic "I-I am summoned b-by the grail again....... Why........ I hate this!!!!!" There was no other way around this and Joan noticed that there was potentially something wrong with this time period. He would not have gotten summoned if everything was alright. Did some idiotic time traveler magus change history? Is that why the black hair was summoned? There was no one to answer him. 

Joan's Revelation skill as Ruler, Joan of Arc was activated. It engulfed his vision in deep turquoise. Although very blurry at first, the boy slowly sees a face, then the rest of the body. The face belonged to a male, who was extremely handsome and had a great body. His golden hair was the glorious representation of his royal identity. His captivating pair of crimson eyes exceeds the beauty of red beryls. "I have to meet this guy?" , Joan spoke with exasperation, this man was the definition of perfect. (except maybe his personality >__> ) It would be an honor to meet him, perhaps even talk to him. What would the man be like? Surely the sparkling guy is someone befitting his good looks. Right?