Chapter 31

Your pov
Today I was just sitting in the couch with my childhood friend,Luciel/Saeyoung/707. I was really bored since Todoroki was at the hospital. I heard he tried to saved a little girl from a evil villain but ended up getting injured... The doctors said he might recover in weeks which made me sad.

"Hey Y/n?" Luciel called out. "Yeah? Do you need something?" I asked politely. "I-I uh... I..." He tried to say something but wouldn't tell me. "Are you ok? Is something wrong?" I asked. "I...Should we take a visit to your boyfriend,Todoroki Shouto? He might be well once we get there.." He offered. This lighten up my mood since I had nothing to do anyways.... "Sure! Let's get ready!" I said happily. I started to wear proper clothes while Luciel waited for me.

Luciel's pov
You foolish man! How could you be such a coward in front of her!
No.....It's not right to just say 'I love you' while her boyfriend is in the hospital...
No! Your wrong! It doesn't count as cheating! You just wanted to tell her what you feel about her!
No! It does count! And it is very wrong! I don't care about my feelings anymore! As long as She is happy,I am happy too...

My thoughts fought each other about what's right or wrong. How pathetic I am... Sacrificing all my feelings just for my love one to be happy... but it's worth it anyways....

She got done readying and we both got out of the door. I drived towards the hospital where her boyfriend is..

We find where Todoroki's room and her smile widened as she saw this room. I could tell she is very excited about this..
We both entered the room and saw Todoroki. He was awake.. He turned his head towards us with a smile. Tears of Joy fall down Y/n's face.. She immediately ran towards him and hugged him tightly. He hugged back as well. Oh how evil I am.. to ruin this beautiful scenario about a girl and his boyfriend.

Your pov
Luciel started coughing to get our attention. "Imma give ya both privacy. I'll just go to the restroom. I'll be here outside if you need me Y/n and Shouto.." he said and ran out of the door. You smiled at Shoto,admiring the features in his face. Shoto did the same to you. It was such a long time since you've since his face. "Y/n..." he said. "I'm glad you're back! Oh darling! I missed you so much!" He said happily and kissed you. "Oh I missed you too!!!" You said as you filled his face with kisses,each kiss you were making,you were muttering a 'I love you'.

You promised him that you'll stay at the hospital until he was better. This made his very happy. This went on for 4 days and he finally got out of the hospital.
Day 1-All his classmates visited
Day 2- Luciel flew back to South Korea
Day 3- They started to cure the last details
Day 4- You both tried to recollect memories back in High school.

You both tried to recover the relationship you had before. It was pretty hard since its been so long since you both saw each other. Months passed by and the goal of getting your relationship back was a success. 

You both were having another date at a expensive restaurant. Shoto always pay even though you want to help him pay but he doesn't want too. He said he wouldn't be a gentle man if he'd let you do that. He was very sweet. The Shoto you met didn't change at all! Same face,same attitude and same intelligence but stronger. The food finally came. You were happy since you were starving. Then suddenly....

Shoto kneeled in front of you...

Shoto brought out a expensive box with a expensive ring as all of your classmates appeared in the restaurant,holding a 'will you marry me?' Sign,a heart cake and a bouquet of flowers. This time your body completely froze. You were very shocked by this. You were more happy than having your food being served. And then finally the 4 words you wanted to hear your whole life came out of his mouth.

"Will you marry me?"