Part 3: The Devourer

"Wait..(Y/n) Could thou stay here a little bit." Yorshka looks down.

"Very well then" You take a knee again.

"Thou sword...Is that?" Yorshka point at your sword.

"Yes, Captain I got this sword from Pontiff Sulyvahn after defeats him." You hand your sword to her

Yorshka carefully examines your sword Suddenly you saw her tears drop on your sword.

"Captain.. are you alright? Pardon me for bringing this sword to you." You quickly take the sword back

"It's okay...It just reminds me of my brother Darksun Gwyndolin." Yorshka speaks while trying to hold her tear.

"Sulyvahn, once Blade of the Darkmoon...Until he betrayed and take a side with the devourer after that, I didn't saw my brother anymore..."  Yorshka takes look at the               Arno Londo castle.

You suddenly pat Yorshka on her head. as soon as you realized you quickly take back your hand 

"....." Yorshka didn't lay any words, yet her face is very red.

"I'....I'm so sorry captain...I didn't mean to..it just back in my homeland my mother usually do this when I felt sorrow." You apologize to Yorshka while thinking about what going to happen next.

"It's okay...Maybe thou could do it again..." Yorshka avoids your eyes look like she also embarrassed to ask too.

You gently put your hand on her head and start to pat her. Yorshka closed her eyes, her tears were stopped, yet there were only tears on her cheeks

You wipe those tear with your other hand, Yorshka grabs your hand and put something on it.

"Thank you (Y/n), here a reward to thou for help me surpassed my sorrow." Yorshka smiles and holds out her hand

A small necklace which has a small blade and small moon combination. It's glow in the moonlight.

"Are you sure captain? this looks very important to you?" You hand it back to her.

Yorshka chuckle

"This necklace is given to who serve the blade of the Darkmoon, but as The remaining Captain, I think thou deserve this." Yorshka smiles

"Very well then, I shall keep this necklace until my last breath." You wear Yorshka necklace.

"Oh my! look like I have to go now Captain, I'll be back." You said before bow to Yorshka and walk to the bonfire.

"Off so soon? May the Dark moon watch over thee." Yorshka replied.

----------------------------------------------------Firelink Shrine------------------------------------------------------

After return to Fire link Shrine, you saw everyone already fall asleep.

"I guess I spend my time with Yorshka a little bit too much." You chuckle before taking a step back to your room.

Fire link Shrine is a narrow place, luckily is big enough to make your own personal space.

You lay down on your small leather bed and put down judgment great sword aside.

"This is your bedroom? how shame." someone said

"I don't c....WAIT!" You quickly get up and grab your great sword.

You look around but didn't see anyone, not even footstep.

"Over here! you pathetic scum" The voice said from the top of your bookshelf.

The man wearing a robe, wearing a golden crown and white mask with a black line. His hand holding a gigantic flaming great sword looking at you.

"Sulyvahn?, but you are dead?! I killed you with my own hand" You point your sword at him 

You try to cut him with your sword, but it useless the blade passed him like the wind.

"Relax, kiddo...you already kill me.. but look like my soul seem to stuck with you." Sulyvahn shrug.

 "Stuck? I already transferred your soul into this sword?" You look at your sword again.

"I don't know too, but let's just calm down alright? you can't hurt me and I can't hurt you so we discuss about this next sunrise." Sulyvahn disappear.

You tries to call him again, yet he won't appear

"Great?! I have a soul of the Tyrant one inside me" You mumble before fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my reader :D

I took a very long time to wrote this chapter :D hope you all enjoy

Thanks for our sully pic: http://donlemefo.tumblr.com/post/156804553958

Till we met again -MZiggler.