Chapter 3

Ariana's POV

"Ari.. Ari?" I hear as someone continuously pokes my stomach.

I wake up, seeing Harry in a different outfit from yesterday. He was wearing a sweatshirt that was obviously too big for him, with the word, "Grande " printed largely on it and light brown khakis.

"Ugh fuck you harry" I scowl as I fall back asleep.

"Ariana, love, wake up we're late" he says, raising his voice.

Late? dammit! I forgot about school.

I get up, then walk to my closet to pick out an outfit. I don't even care what I wear right now.

I get a random pair of shorts and shirt and walk into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, only seeing an ugly mess. I groan, and wash my face, picking out my eye crust and putting a little make up on. I change into light wash shorts, and a black v neck shirt. I walk out of the bathroom, and I see Harry standing in front of me. Was he waiting?

I push Harry away and say, "Harry your wearing a sweatshirt and khakis in the middle of summer! Are you out of your mind? Where'd you get the clothes anyways?"

Harry chuckles.

"Your brother let me borrow his clothes love. I wouldn't wear the same clothes as yesterday,and it's actually pretty chilly out."

"Plus, I like what my shirt says." he says, pointing to the back of his shirt.

Grande

"Harry are you serious? Your going in that?"

"Yeah, I mean I like it"

I squint my eyes at him, and he does the same. I stick my tongue out at him, and he copies.

"Harry stop copying me and let's get to school." I say, rolling my eyes.

He laughs as he holds my hand and starts walking.

I laugh as well.

His laugh is contagious, or it seems.

Whenever he laughs, I laugh as well.

Harry's POV

When I held her hand, I felt sudden sparks. It was crazy-it made me crazy happy. I wish she would be mine, but she doesn't even love me back. How can anyone fall so hard for someone in high school?

Ariana was the most beautiful person I've layed my eyes on, makeup or not. She knew how to care for herself, and she's a great singer. She sings when she is happy, and she sounds like an angel.

She may not be smart, but I don't care about that. At all. She's sitting next to me in her mums car, and I just want to kiss her pink and perfect lips. That'd ruin our friendship, and that would kill me.

"Harry quit staring at me" Ariana says, without even looking at me. She's listening to music from her iPhone 3GS, with earphones plugged into her ears. She mouths the words to a song.

I chuckle, and I take out one earphone from her right ear, and whisper into her ear, "No I like looking at your face. Its beautiful."

She rolls her eyes and pinches my cheeks.

"Ow!!" I yell, pinching her cheeks as well.

"Ow you jerk!!" she yells, laughing her beautiful and glorious laugh.

The car stops.

"Well sweeties have fun at school, you might want to run. Hurry!" Joan says.

"Thank you for the ride Ms.Grande, that was lovely of you to do" I thank before Ariana and I both rush out of the car, running into the school.

"Ugh Harry this is all your fault!! You should've woken me up earlier!!" Ariana yells while running.

"My fault? YOU took forever to wake up and get ready!!" I reply, emphasizing the you.

Ariana stops running, and walks away from me to get to her locker without saying a word.

Damn is she mad at me?