Chapter 4

Ariana's POV

10:50

I should be in my 4th period class right now. Thank god I'm a senior and schools almost over. I probably won't get into any college looking at my grades, so I'll try acting or singing. Who knows what could happen.

I tried getting into my seat quietly, but with my luck, the door made a loud, screeching noise that drew the whole classes attention to me.

Wow can anything go right for me?

I quickly get to my seat, ignoring everyone's intense staring, but my teacher comes up to my seat anyways.

"Ms.Grande, your late. May I talk to you outside the hallway please?" My teacher says.

Everyone in the class "oohs" and shit.

shut the fuck up. please.

"Ms grande, I'm so very disappointed in you. Your a senior now and your tardiness is not acceptable! I'm going to punish you with detention after school. Get back in the class, now!" she yelled. Spit came out of her mouth along with every word she said.

I couldn't pay attention in any classes. It was time for lunch, and as I was at my locker to get my lunch, my two best friends, Colleen and Alexa jumped up right infront of my face.

I sigh, as I wave hi. I'm not in a good mood right now, and I don't want to be here.

"Ariana, whats wrong? Your a bit down today." Colleen asks.

"Well I'm just peachy, I got detention after school. I'm actually great!" I say sarcastically as I close my locker. Howd you get detention? Were you late? Did you finger someone in class?" Alexa asked.

"Ew Alexa, I was late!"

"You shouldn't sit with us today, Ari." Colleen says without any emotion.

"W w what? why?" I ask, surprised.

"Harry said he needed to see you. He wants you to sit with him today. alone." she said, giggling.

"Your so lucky though!! Harry is a fucking sex god. Hes so hot!!" Alexa says.

"No he's not" I reply as I couldn't help but laugh.

--

I get to the cafeteria and the first thing i do is look for Harry.

My eyes wander around the room, until I feel someone back hugging me.

Harry.

"I'm so so sorry if your mad at me. I didn't mean to yell at you this morning." Harry says, still hugging me.

I break away from the hug.

"Why would I be mad at my best friend? I yelled at you first anyways."

"But you walked away from me without saying anything this morning!" Harry raised his voice.

"I was just scared about the consequences of being late! I have Mr.Amman 4th period?"

"Okay good. I would die if you were mad at me."

"Oh please, that's not true."

"It is!! Don't you know how much I lo-"

He stops the sentence and looks at the ground.

What was he trying to say?

"Harry what were you trying to say?"

"Nothing. Its almost graduation day, thought about what you wanted to do as a job?"

"Eh, I cant get accepted to college so I want to try auditioning for a role in this show." I get my phone and show him a picture of an audition paper of a role for a new show, Victorious.

"That's cool. I'm auditioning for X factor soon."

"T that means w we won't see each other." i stutter, the idea of losing my best friend pains me.

"No love, we can still be best friends. No matter what. We promised didnt we?"

~~~~

2001

"Harry, how long do you think our friendship will last?" I asked.

"Well. Thats the dumbest question I've heard anyone ask! Our friendship is to last forever, no matter what. Yeah we're tight, and yeah we fight. But that's not all. Your my best friend in the whole universe and that will not change." he replied, hugging me.

I laughed and nodded my head yes.

"So Ari bear, promise me. Be my best friend forever. He said, giving me a airplane necklace that matched his.

"Okay I promise." was the last thing I said before putting on the necklace.

"Our friendship is meant to last forever"

We said in a unison.

~~~~

"Yea we did promise." I reply

"Yea and promises are meant to be kept, and so is our friendship." he said, fiddling around with my necklace on my neck.