Im her's but she isnt mine...

I walked up stairs trying to find what room she was in, "don't worry, I'll go nice and slow so you feel every bit!" I purred as I took another step. I looked at my blade and it smiled back at me. I cut her wall paper this was the sharpest thing I had," hurry Lucille, there coming!" My personal demon had demanded. Cylai... cylai ... cylai that name rung in my head after me and cylai had made eye contact why did this hurt? "Well your no fun!" I quickly snapped before she knew something was wrong. I got to the top of the stairs where Cylai had stood with her hands on her hips,"Please hurry Lucille, she'll escape and the police are already coming!"
"Cylai, I will take my time if I want to, your just a demon so shut it!" I didn't want her crap not when I'm trying to have me revenge but before I knew it she had answered," And your just a human that feeds of the fear of others!" She growled showing those blood thirsty teeth.

"Violet, come out I just wanna play a game..." I said skipping down her hallway waving my knife in circles. After giggling for a minute I knew the perfect game ," hide and seek it is... I wonder what your hiding place is?" I strolled into her room to see the wardrobe moving, "oh come on there is so many hiding places in this massive house and you chose the tiny wardrobe, damn your so boring!"

I pulled her out by her throat, my nails sunk into that pale skin of hers, I could feel her tense in pain, "Lucille please... I'm sorry I'm sorry! Just stop please?" I couldn't focus her blood was just pouring out so many she must really be panicking but I wanted her to beg, "yes Violet beg beg for your life... just how I begged for mine when you killed my parents!" She was never going to live another day and I'll make sure of that! I let go of her throat holding onto her hair now and pulling her up, I raised my knife and sliced her throat. Blood. Blood. Blood. It was everywhere I was covered from head to toe!