4-oh

imessage
(y/n): not much. eating ice cream lol. u?

boris: Masturbating, obviously. Anyways delicious what flavor

(y/n): oh-
(y/n): oreo

boris: I love Oreos.
boris: Arw you busy 2nite
boris: Come to my friends house . We are having a.  Party

(y/n): ohhh idk I'd have to ask my parents and they usually don't let me go to parties :(
especially those kinds yanno

boris: what kinds? party is Just you and me and theo

(y/n): Theo decker?

boris: Yesd

(y/n) he's cool! We have chemistry together

boris: i thought u had chemistry with me :/

(y/n): hdkfjs. b r o
(y/n): lemme send you my memes <3

boris: wtf is memes

(y/n): ....
(y/n): lol when should i come over. also where do you live

boris: now. Theo's house is (address)

(y/n) didn't want to seem like she was trying to impress boris or anything. she wasn't. but oh, she was.

she pulled the oversized t shirt over head and frantically searched the mess of shirts on her bed, standing in just her bra and short-shorts at 11:26 pm at night. she settles on a simple white one, with a slight v-neck. subtle, she thought to herself, pleased that it fit.

(y/n) slipped out of the house as quietly as humanly possible. she tiptoed down the steps and creaked the door ever so slightly. if her parents had any idea of her leaving the house she would have been murdered.

the walk to theo's place wasn't agonizingly far. it was about 15 minutes away, but she felt uneasy. as girls tended to feel when they were out at night. it was sad. women always felt that way, and it seemed like they always will. (y/n) tensed up at every passing car, every shadowy figure she saw on the sidewalk, even if it was just a man taking his dog out to pee. the anxiety was innate.

(y/n) squinted at the mailbox in front of her as she sloshed through a mud puddle; the night sprinklers were on and off throughout the night in the plasticky, manufactured neighborhood.

this is it, she thought. this was the address she got from boris. shakily, she knocked on the door and clasped her left arm, a little nervous. it had been about a week since she and boris had seen each other face to face. sure, they'd passed in school (he gave her little smirks to which she responded with turning pink and shyly smiling back) but that was about it. she was giddy. (y/n) wanted to talk to him again and hear his silly rants.

the door opened and it was in fact, not boris pavlikovsky.

a boy with a sunken face stared back at her. sad eyes, with dark circles underneath encased by round Harry Potter-esque eyeglasses, and messy golden-brown hair, as if he had never seen a brush.

"hey theo!", (y/n) said in a lilting voice, chewing your lip.

"(y/n) you know you don't have to just stand there. come in, we have Chinese food."

a/n: SRRY small update. lots of schoolwork to do. sorry I'll update more and longer stuff soon :((