Wait What?

Everything was pich black.

Roxy was depressed and had try to hang her self. She was bullyed because she was a ABDL leeding her to this place.

Where am I. As she opened her blood shot eye. She took I'm everything. The walls were padded and had pink in it with baby bottles and diapers. As she carried on looking a young women walked in.

Hellow roxy. She said as she came closer to her. Hello? Roxy said in a sacred tone. Don't be afraid Little baby girl she, as she lifted roxy up. What are you doing roxy said slightly alarmed, well I was just going to give you your breakfast. As catt plopped her on a high chair

Wait what? Roxy question catt. I'm giving you her breakfast. As catt got a jar and a spoon. No you are not spoon feeding me. Roxy stated shuting her mouth. Fine ill tell you what you want to know but if you let me feed you.

Alright. As roxy opened her mouth. Catt gave roxy a spoon of orange goop it tased nice and she was given spoon after spoon and ate until it was gone. Catt walked away to mix a bottle of warm milk and medicine. Catt? Yes. Catt replied. I need the toilet. Roxy said. As catt return she and un clip roxy hop down and squatted and with a loud fart a flood of poop went in to her heavy duty diaper. Well... Okay. Waiting for her to finish her poop. I think I'm done. Roxy said um... Can I get a change please. Well yes as you do stink. Catt replied picking her up and placing her on a pink changeing table. You might as drink this. Giving her the bottle of milk as she got rid of the diaper.