Why A Harness?

What was in the milk roxy asked as her new diaper was put on. It had anti-depressant and milk. Catt replied getting a diaper bag and a leed. Where is the harness? What? Its something what you need. Catt said finding the harness. Can you not move until I say putting it on. Why a harness? So you don't run off. Putting on the leed.

Leaveing the padded room and headed out side. When they reached outside it was heaven for roxy a ABDL and TBAL Park. Now before you ask we are going to the park. Saying as roxy faces lit up.

Walking down towards the park two men was sat on a tree. A knew person. Indeed the riot will go on to night and she will be our sacrifice.

As catt and roxy got closer and closer roxy emotions went wild. Carm down we need to go to the changing station so we can clean up. Pointing at roxy now yellow staned diaper. And mine lifting her skirt to see a brown stained diaper.

After walking a bit more they reached the changing station. Plopping roxy on unfolding changing mat she gave her a pink pacifier. Don't tell anyone catt said while changing her. After roxy was done she tied her to a hook with the leed. I'll be back as catt went to change her self.

After a while catt came out and un tied her and they left for the park. The park was as colourful as the rainbow with other teens in messy or diaper. Roxy seeing this she tried to run to it but had her leed on. fine you can play but I'll collect you for lunch. catt replied to roxy action and took of the leed. As lunch rolled around the now tired roxy came back. As she sat down catt gave her a bottle and layed her down she could change her mess diaper.

After her change roxy fell asleep on catt's lap. Gently she picked her up and walked down to wheelchair station was and placed roxy down and pushed he back to her padded cell  and placed her down in her crib.