Witchy Situation

Prompt: you are a witch working at McDonald's. There is this one collaege you secretly hate so you cast a spell that slowly destroys the thing they love the most. Months pass and nothing has changed, but you are starting to get sick

You ran to the bathroom and threw up for the 2nd time that day. You didnt understand how you were sick since it's very rare for witches to get sick. It had been 8 months since you cursed your coworker and nothing happened. Damn it! I thought it'd work by now. Did I mess something? Maybe it takes longer.. your thoughts were interrupted by a soft knocking
"Hey you okay in there?" You knew that voice too well. It was them, the annoying coworker you hated so much.
"I'm fine, give me a minute" you said back.
"I think you should take a day or two off to get better" they replied, weirdly they sounded concerned
"I cant afford to do that, now please. Leave me be" you heard them walk away from outside the bathroom. You cleaned yourself up and headed back to the counter. The manager approached you soon after and told you that you'd have to take a few days off due to your sickness. I cant believe it! They ratted me out! Great now I can't buy more supplies. You headed home, pissed.
A Few days went by and the sickness only seemed to get worse. You were in your bathroom cleaning yourself up, again, when you heard a knock in the door. You went the door and locked through the peephole. Its them, what do they want from me? To rub it in that I'm not getting a paycheck? You reluctantly opened, your face showed that you were annoyed and angry dispite smiling.
"Here" they handed you an envelope. You opened it to find $50's
"What is this for..?" You asked confused.
"You still need some way to pay for things while you're out, so I gave you part of my cut" they smiled slightly. This seemed to bother you for some odd reason. You felt guilty for doing such a bad thing to them when really they'd only been trying to help you the whole time you were there, but you were simply too stubborn to allow it.
"Uh.. thank you.." you barely knew how to respond to them. They smiled and said goodbye, you shut the door and thought. You moved quickly to your room. Went in your closet and moved a dresser, behind was a small coraline esque door. You unlocked it and crawled inside to your casting room.
You rummaged through your spell books trying to find the spell and how to reverse it. Once you did you quickly casted as to not torture the poor soul much longer or possibly through up.
The curse had broken and you suddenly felt stronger, it was at this point you realized something.