Arrival of Derek

I'm finally updating! After all this time! 

Song!! >>>>>

**********************************************

Scarlett's POV

I wake up to my irritating alarm clock. It's Saturday for crying out loud, why is my alarm going off? (Forgot what day I was on, so making it Saturday (: ) oh yeh, Derek's coming today!

Jumping out of bed I go shower and get ready.

"Hey mum, do you think you could give me a lift to the airport to go and get Derek?" She's in the kitchen making breakfast when I go down stairs. I really don't want to walk or get a taxi.

"Sure Hun, we'll eat and then go, his flights in at around 10." "Great"

After the breakfast of toast, eggs and bacon, we head of to the airport. Whilst in the car I hear my favourite band, 5second of summers, song playing, Long way home, and realise it's my phone ringing. Expecting it to be Derek, I'm surprised to look down and see it's seth.

"Hey seth, what's up?"

"You busy"

"Yeh kinda. I'm on my way to pick up Derek from the airport" I giggle

"Oh. Er yeh. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out later...." He trails off.

"Oh! Well I was going to give Derek a tour of la push. So maybe we could meet up for dinner?"

"Yeh sounds good. How about the diner down the road from me. 6 ish?"

"That's perfect. I'll see you later Seth"

"Bye scar."

I hang up to realise we're at the airport. Mum says she'll wait in the car, so I jump out and head towards where Derek should be.

I have to wait a bout 10 minutes before I get a glimpse of him. Derek's fairly taller, about 3 inches above me, and muscular, but not as buff as a lot of the guys in la push. He has pale skin like mine, and light brown hair that's short at the sides and sticks up at the top in a sort of quiff style. He has dark green eyes and a tough guy face, but he's sweet really.

I take off towards him and call his name. I now realise that I have really missed him. He sees me and smiles, jogging in my direction. He drops his bag and picks me up spinning me around in a hug.

"I've missed you!" I squeal In his ear.

"Haha, don't deafen me babe", he laughs putting me down. "I missed you too"

"How was your flight?"

"Good. But enough of that" he grins cheekily and leans down to kiss me. His kisses are always kind of greedy, but I don't mind. It's bin awhile. We pull away after about 2 minutes and I just hug him.

"Come on, my mums waiting in the car. We can drop your bags off at home and then I want to take you on a tour of la push"

He smiles down at me and nods. I take his hand and we set off to the car. When we get there my. Mum gets out to great him. She always liked him, but my dad wasn't to sure. I sit with him in the back, telling him about my new school and the people I've met, whilst he updates me on home.

*************************

Finally updating! I will try to more but I'm in year ten now and we get soooo much homework.

Hope you enjoy. This chapters longer than most others.