Chapter Two: The wrong game to play!

Harry's POV
We were all in the ROR chatting " Let's play Truth or Dare" Pansy said with a grin on her face it was Pansy, Draco, Ron, Blaise, and Lavender. Lavender knowing nothing about how the six people in this room ( Ron Blaise Draco Harry Pansy and Hermione) were dating so she tried to flirt with all the boys it really was annoying "So I'll go first Draco Truth or Dare?" Pansy asked " Dare" " I Dare you to.... hit the first thing you see." He looked over and saw a book on a shelf he got up and hit the book off the shelf I looked over at Hermione who was about to hit him back when he said " Truth or Dare Hermione?" "Dare!!" "I dare you kiss Pansy!" "WHAT!" They both yell he smirked "f-fine" she stands up and gives her girlfriend a kiss they both were blushing a deep red "W-wait are they dating?!?" Lavender asked 'oh no she is catching on'

Lavenders POV
"W-wait are they dating?!?" I ask harry "W-well it isn't my p-place t-to say s-sorry" "HARRY TELL ME!!!" I shout and now everyone is looking at me "Why are you shouting?" Ron asked me my face turns red "W-well is Pansy and Hermione dating?" "Umm... answer this one you two." He says with a sigh "Lavender don't say anything about this but....yes we are dating!" I was in shock "what else do I not know that Draco and harry are dating?!" I say with a laugh "Maybe..." "YOU AND DRACO ARE DATING!?!?" "Yes.." "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT BLAISE AND RON ARE DATING AS WELL?!?" "So what if we are" I feel my heart break when Ron said that "YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING AND SICK!" I say running away while crying.

Hermione's POV
"YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING AND SICK!" I tear up and start crying so does Harry and Ron everyone else has there fists in a ball looking like they want to cry and punch Lavender "H-How can she say that!?!" Pansy says sounding mad "Where did she go?" Draco said "I don't know but she pissed me off!" "Did anyone notice that she was crying?" Ron asked "Now that you think about she looked heartbroken." "Maybe she liked Ron?" "Maybe." There was a long silence "Well I'm off to bed want to come with me Pansy?" I ask my tired girlfriend "Sure." She says with a smile "Goodnight everyone." We both say hugging everyone on our way out.

Draco's POV
Hermione left with her girlfriend Pansy and then me and Harry left going up to his dormitory "What do you think lavender is going to say about us?" I ask sounding worried "I don't know Love hopefully nothing and let all this go!" He says while plopping himself on the bed I chuckle "Hopefully." I say while cuddling up next to him falling asleep

Ron's POV
Me and Blaise are on the bed the ROR has given us and cuddle "Do you think Lavender really does like you?" He asked "I don't know?" "Well hopefully not for long because you are all Mine!" He says while holding me tightly "Yup and no one can take me away from you!" And we continue to cuddle until we fall asleep.

   ~💜