Chapter 8

It's Thursday morning, I get up to get myself together. I need to brush my teeth, wash my face, take a shower. When I do all that I go to my closet it's warm out so I got with a yellow dress with little flowers on it. I put on my yellow shoes and leave out the dorm.

I meet Carol and Luke at The Cafe.

"Hay pretty lady you ready to go?" Luke asks me.

"Yes I am ready." I say with a friendly smile.

"Oh shoot hang on guys Mack is calling me." She Excuses herself from the table and steps to the side. Omg Mason! I totally forgot text Mason. I pull my phone out and text him.

*Hay babe* I try to text but I instantly delete it. *Hay.* is what I put instead.

He replies back fast. *Hay cuteness, I miss you so much, how's it going?*

*its going. I was wondering is you and Lily would like to go to a party with me on Friday I'll feel more better if you or her comes mainly you or both.*

*Um.. yeah I would love to come Lily night not be able to make it but I'll ask her.* That's weird Why wouldn't she be able to come?

*Oh no why not?* I really miss my best friend and would like to go to my first party with her.

*she has a date with her new boyfriend.* I nearly drop my phone. New boyfriend! When did this happen it's only been 7 days. How much can you miss in 7 days. I'll text her later about her new boyfriend.

*Okay that's fine it will be the same just with you I have to go though I'm going to go look for a car talk to you later I love you.* It's true I really do love Mason he's so sweet to me and makes me feel away a boy never has I love him with all of me and it's nice that he's watching out for Lily I know she can be a little wild but I love her that way she is.

* I love you too.* He replies. I turn off my phone and wait for Carol to get off the phone with Mack. I would love to meet him some day she says they've been dating for a year and I've seen pictures of them together I would really like to meet him he seems to be keeping her happy and that's all that matters.

"Hay okay sorry. Are you guys ready to go?" Carol ask hanging up the phone and putting it into her pocket.

"Yup all ready." I say. We leave to go to the bus stop and wait there. When we get on the bus we find seats next to each other and we chat just a little.

"I think if I wanted to date a girl I could." Luke says. We share a laugh but not to loud.

"No you would probably just compliment her shoes and hair then walk away." Carol says with sarcasm in her voice.

We reach the car shop we are looking for one in our price rage. I find a grey car that's been used but isn't to damaged. Carol looks at the jeeps they are way beyond her price range she almost passes out after seeing the price. She goes for a smaller car. She picked out a light brown car that has some dark spots but not to much and Luke goes with a black small car. It doesn't even look used it's beautiful. "Thank you." I say to the car salesmen when he hand me the keys to my new car.

"So where off to now with our new cars?" Carol says jingling the keys in her face with her index finger and thumb.

"To a party on Friday with me at that frat house." I say with some laughter in my voice.

"You want to go to the frat house?"

"Yes." I reply.

"For a party?"

"Yes." I saw once again.

"With those wild boys."

"Yes Carol. Come on please my boyfriend will be there." I beg hoping that both of them will say yes.