Introduction

Jasmine is the sweetest and most down to earth person in college. She's extremely shy with the people who she's not close with but when she's around with her close friend she's definitely a wildcat but there is one thing that takes all off her shyness away...PARTIES!!!  Jasmine absolutely loves parties!! She has many close friends but there's one friend of hers who she has a little bit more feelings for...........

And that friend is Suresh. Every girl is after him like mad. He's the baddest boy in Mumbai. Jasmine has been his closest friend since school days but people do change a lot not only did his personality change but his choice in friends has also changed but he doesn't want to hurt jasmine that's why he's doing everything he can to sabotage their friendship in indirect ways but poor jasmine doesn't know that and maybe his whole plan can get ruined

Shanaya Singhania the most popular girl in college. Its like she's the bone and all the boys in college are the dogs....except for Suresh of course! He's too busy looking at other girls that he doesn't even realise that he is dating Shanaya Singhania and he's the only boy who she'll ever go head over heels for! But Despite all that Shanaya is one of those rude, popular girls which is the reason why she doesn't have many friends but she did have one friend........

Tara aka Shanaya's ex friend.
Tara was sick of always being one of shanaya's "friends" or as she would call it "slaves"! She had always admired Jasmine and she was sick of always being with Shanaya 24/7. She's definitely the opposite of shanaya. She doesn't believe in love and she feels that she needs to focus on her studies but little does she know what's coming her way. Just like Jasmine, Tara has known suresh since their school days and they've had their shares of ups and downs but he's not just her friend he's quite more than that....

Gaurav is Jasmine's boyfriend, they've been in a relationship ever since college had started. Gaurav is extremely good at his studies and also at sports which is the reason why Suresh hates him. Gaurav had replaced Suresh as captain in the football team and ever since that day they've been arch enemies.

Last but not the least...Ishani! Ishani is like a walking, talking Barbie! She has the looks but she's definitely not interested in being popular which makes her totally different from Shanaya and Tara who are constantly having a competition. Ishani loves to party and the main reason why Jasmine and Ishani met were because of a party and ever since that party they've been friends. What about Tara and Ishani well all I can say is.....they're stuck to each other with superglue. They're the reason why the term BFFs got invented. But forget all of that ( please don't ) Ishani is the only one who shanaya doesn't take control over plus shanaya's kind of afraid of her.........

Authors note

Hey guys! I finally updated I hope you guys like it. Make sure to comment down below your thoughts and opinions and also another thing the actors who I choose to be in the roles are who I think suit the role best according to my preference, you can imagine which actor you want to playing those roles. I'll be back next Saturday with the first chapter! yayyy!
I also need a cover if anyone can make one, my covers are just pathetic so im not even trying.......
Bye guys ILY!

she seriously looks so darn cute in this

she seriously looks so darn cute in this. Oh God jacksie...you're driving me crazy..........