Chapter 1

Jasmine was heading the main gate of the college but see spotted a girl walking with her head down as if she was forced to come to college. By the way she was walking it seemed as it was extremely comfortable by the six inch heels that she was wearing to school....there was only one girl in college who would do such a thing Tara.

Jasmine: Hey *walks up to her and taps her shoulder*

Tara: Jasmineeeee! You're here! *gives her a hug*
Jasmine: Obviously I would be here, and may I know the reason for your sadness?
Tara: I don't know.. I just didn't feel like coming back you know, the vacations were so much fun now I'll have to go to college and do advanced history
Jasmine: Why? You hate history, then why are you taking it?!
Tara: This is the same question I asked myself throughout the vacations. Apparently my Mother feels that it's a good subject for me *rolls eyes* Okay forget studies, what's going on with you and Gaurav *nudges her arm*
Jasmine: nothing special, why?
Tara: *mimics her* nothing special...all lies, I'm sure  mr. Romeo must have met his Juliet every single day.
Jasmine: *as a matter of fact, we didn't even meet each other* we met a couple of times but not a lot.
Tara: *he's cheating on her for sure* what the fu.....sureshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Tara runs as fast as she can she grabs suresh and bangs him against the wall.

Suresh: Woah, Woah... what happened!!!
Tara: Suresh, I'm very very sorry that I didn't believe you before vacations. you're a 100% right, Gaurav the monster is cheating on jasmine !
Suresh: that son of a bit....by the way how do you know Tara? To be very very very honest with you, I'm just doing this because I hate him. I don't even know if he's cheating on him but how are you sure.
Tara: they only met a few times in the vacations, If you were my boyfriend how many times would you meet me in the vacations.
Suresh: Everyday! If I couldn't meet you I'll video call you, If I can't call you I'll text you and if I don't have anything I'll send letters. I hope you don't fall in love with me....
Tara: I won't!! You're older than me ewwwww. That's why you're my bro for life!!
Suresh: I'm just four years older than you not 50!
Tara: Then why do you treat me like a baby!! *crosses arms*
Suresh: Because you're my bestest friend and you're extremely childish. *gives her a hug* ok now go for your class Tara.

While going to her class Tara spotted her "sister for life" Ishani

Ishani: Hey beautiful! It's so great to see......
Tara: no time for any hellos!! I think suresh is right about gaurav cheating  on Jasmine.
Ishani: Tara come on! Everyone knows that Suresh is jealous of Gaurav!!
Tara: Uff you're seriously no help Ishieee!!!!! Bye I have class!!

Finally Tara goes to her class which she was already late to. While suresh spends some time catching up with jasmine.

Suresh: Hey Jasmine, wanna grab some lunch!
Jasmine: Hey Suresh! Long time no see!! I'm not in the mood for lunch why don't we just sit in the common room and wait for our next class.

Suresh: So you're still dating that cheater Gaurav?
Jasmine: Excuse me, ever since college finished you've been saying that Gaurav has been cheating on me without any proof! What about your girlfriend Shanaya she can't be trusted as well.
Suresh: *scoffs* Same goes to Gaurav there's a 100% chance that he's cheating on you!! Look I'm your best friend and im trying to protect you that.

Jasmine: I know who's right for me and who's not.