💞Chapter - 3💞

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented......

Silent readers do vote if you like this story.....
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎀🎀🎀🎀🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

I'm dedicating this chapter to the birthday girl shwathii 💞💞💞.....May God bless you with lots of joy and happiness in your life dear...... I'm must say your stories are too good and I'm loving it..... Stay blessed dear.... 🍰🍨🍰🍪🍫🍫🍬🍬🍬🍭🍭🍭🍭🍧🍧🍧🍨🍨Once again happy birthday..... Keep smiling ☺ 😊😊😊....😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂😂

🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎀🎉🎀🎊🎀🎉❤❤❤💗💕💗💕💖💖💕😍😍😍😍

It's a short story guys.... Two parts is felt with the epilogue....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story....

Past.....

Abhisek Prem and purab khanna both are Best friends from childhood .... Both are partners in crime..... They both are orphan..... They studied and stayed in orphanage.... Purab is the easy going boy.... But abhi is not a easy going boy..... He craved for a affection a true love..... He wants someone to shower the love on him, to be his side..... Both abhi and purab done their CA.... They searched for the best job.....

That's when they came to know about Neil's companies job vacancies.... They both applied for it... They got job too with good salaries... They came out from the orphanage and they starts living in the rented house.... They stood in their legs......

Everything went smooth in their life.... That is when one-day it's a company celebration of three years completed.... Neil arranged for a party.... On that day abhi saw his soul.... His pragya..... She looks heavenly beautiful for his eyes.... He falls for her at the first sight not knowing she going marry someone by next two months..... At step of time after the party neil have an important contract which is signed in his foreign branch.... He immediately needed there so he handovers the business to vin and pragya... He went to London for one month..... Abhi literally felt so happy to see his pragya daily in his office....

Purab guessed abhi's feelings for pragya.... He pressurized abhi to confess his feelings..... Pragya don't know about abhi's feelings for her.... She just considering only as her employer.... About to confess pragya to his shock he came to know arjun is going to marry pragya in next two months.....

Abhi didn't know what to do... Pragya is his first love he thought not leave her for anyone..... He got introduced himself with her.... He made her as his friends...... Abhi is dam possessive towards pragya..... He has the only motivate to get pragya anyhow.... He craved for her love...... Pragya too felt so comfortable with abhi..... With that they become close friends.... They would have lunch together..... They will go to home together.... Must agree pragya liked abhi soo much..... She would feel jealous when he is talking with his friend Maya.....

With that abhi came to know about pragya's marriage it's a pure arranged marriage where pragya least interested in it..... Pragya came to know about abhi is an orphan..... She gives more attention to him with the thought orphan which abhi didn't like it..... He maintained a distance with her... But he couldn't able to forget the love which he has on her.... Abhi's silence affected her more.... Even she tried Alot to convince him.... But nothing worked.... With the silence of him and the feelings towards him made pragya to realize her true feelings for abhi.....

She plans to propose him surprisingly on his birthday.... Abhi too thought to break his silence.... On the day of birthday pragya arranged a party in the office.... Abhi felt happy because it's a first birthday which he is celebrating with cakes, gifts, etc...... After the party pragya confessed her feelings for him.... To her shock abhi too confessed that he too loves her.... They both felt happy...... Days passed by that....The love on each other is literally overflowing between them.... They'll fight but they'll patch up before its dawn.... One day they both went to attend the meeting in Delhi.... They attended the meeting successfully..... While their flights got cancelled because of the bad weather.... They went to pragya farm house to stay there..... They become silent all the while.... Outside the wind brings soothing to them....

Then the tunder sounded pragya hugs abhi..... Abhi just placed the kiss on pragya's nape which initiates the passionate moment....... They pulls each other for the kiss which leads to them for bed....

They both didn't felt wrong with the move.... They become one in all sense....... They didn't regret because they have a soulful love on each other.....

Next day they went back to Mumbai..... They thought to share their love with their parents and make them agree for the marriage.... Neil came back to Mumbai....

Abhigya confessed they love each other.... But Neil didn't agreed because abhi is a orphan..... They both felt heart broken....After that Neil didn't let pragya to meet abhi.... They talk only through mobiles.... A month ago at the day before marriage of pragya and arjun..... Pragya fainted..... Doctor  declared that pragya is pregnant..... Pragya said its is abhi's child.... Eventhough pragya is pregnant with abhi's child.... arjun a money bi**h agreed to marry pragya..... Pragya pleased nobody agreed with her ........

At the nick of time time of marriage.... Abhi came there and said to everyone that pragya is pregnant with his child and he won't let happen this marriage......

Neil throwed pragya out.... Abhi takes pragya to his house.... They lend a peaceful life.... Purab too took care his pragya babhi..... At last pragya blessed with the beautiful boy baby.... They named him as dugoo.... At the time of discharge from hospital..... Arjun kidnapped pragya with the help of gundoos.... Pragya protested against them but she can't.... Abhi too come to know about pragya's kidnapping he safely handled dugoo to purab... He runs to save pragya following them with car..... At the nick of the moment pragya's car met with an accident..... Abhi felt heart broken.... He carried pragya to the hospital.... Neil too came to know about pragya's accident..... They too came there... After so much treatment.... Pragya gets her concieousness..... To abhi's shock pragya forgot her memory for two years.... She didn't remember abhi, nor their love, nor their child dugoo...... After that Neil and ragini takes pragya away from abhi.......

Past end......

Guys its not an complete end of the past.... Inbetween some parts are missed outs and some mysterious should be out.... That is why pragya has to hate abhi????.... (I mentioned in 1st chapter).....

Present......

Abhi came out from his thoughts when his son kicking him on his stomach by showing the toothless smile.....

To be continued.....

So what will happen next???....

Will abhi can able to get back pragya????....

Will pragya fall for abhi again???

Will she able to know about her son dugoo????

Will she regain her memory???....

What will be the Neil's plan????....

Only two part lefted.....

Do vote and tell your views guys.....

Press 🌟 🌟 🌟...

By subagokul...

Tata👋👋👋........