Lets see how this goes!

Introduction

First day of school…New teachers, new lessons, new school, new people and she are very nervous. Niya is walking down the hall and she sees a familiar group of boys but isn’t sure It’s who she think. She bumps into a guy and drops all her books.

Guy: I’m so sorry, let me help you

Niya: It’s fine.

Guy: New student?

Niya: yes *she smiles*

Guy: I’m Trey people call me Roc… I’m in a group called Min—

Niya cut him off really quick!

Niya: Mindless Behavior

Trey: Yes, can I show you around?

Niya: Sure *starts blushing*

They began to walk around he was showing her the main area she needed to know where to go.

Trey: Here is the cafeteria, over there is the library, and there are the bath rooms.

End of Introduction

-The class room- (POV means Point Of View)

Niya’s Pov* Man this is like my freshman year all over again! I don’t know anybody! Here it is my sophomore year.

Trey’s Pov* Dang Niya looks good! I wonder if she has a boyfriend or something. I would love to make her mine… umm only if she knew.

Teacher: Mr. Young... you alright?

Trey: Yea… *looks back at Niya*

Teacher: Oh ok… I thought I was losing you for a moment.

Trey: Na I’m good

-A hour thirty minutes went by that meant class was over-

Teacher: Ok, class ends in 2 minutes, close your books, and umm Niya can you go around and collect the papers?

Niya: Sure I guess.

She started to collect the papers from the back where she was sitting and made her way to the middle where Trey was sitting. As she approached she dropped all the papers.

Niya: Crap! *she then covers her mouth because she didn’t mean to say that*

Trey: I help you! *he gets down on the floor to help her, which she thought was very nice of him*

Niya: Smiles* Thank you but I got it

Trey: No, I can help you I’m Trey by the way but people call me Roc.

Niya: You told me that in the hallway *begins to laugh* Nice to meet you I’m –

Trey: Niya I know.

Niya: stands up* How you know?

Trey: I know a lot of things.