Chapter 20

Hayes's pov

The guys walked in with some girl. "hey guys who's this" I asked pointing to the girl. "oh um this Melanie my girlfriend" matt says. "ooh matt" kylie said. "haha shut up" he said blushing .

"Melanie this is hayes and kylie" matt says.

Melanies's pov

Once I saw hayes I thought to my self 'ooh he's hot'.

"Are they together" I asked with a fake smile hoping they would say no. "yep and were very happy together"hayes says. ugh he's with her. uh he could do better than that. then again I'm with matt and I could do better than him so touché.

"Okay guys well can we go somewhere or something" I asked. "uh yeah how about we go eat I'm starving" kylie says. ugh doesn't she eat enough.

"Yep lets go to Los portales" hayes insisted. "yeah I love that place" I said blushing. "me too" hayes says. yes I got something out of him! cha ching! go Melanie!!

Kylie's pov

We got to car and nash,matt, and cam sat in the front and me, hayes and Melanie sat in the back. hayes sat in the middle of me and melanie.

Hayes told me to scoot over towards my side. then he scooted over towards me."why are you doing this" I whispered to him. "cause she creeps scooting over towards me" he whispered back. "oh do you wang to switch with me" I whispered back.

''No I don't want you by her" he whispered back. "k I love you hayes" I said. "I love you too" he said then kissed my cheek and laid his head on my shoulder.

Then we got to the restaurant and found our seats. "I've got to go the restroom hayes" I said. "ok i'll be over" he said. "k" I said. I got to the bathroom and did my thing. I walked out to see Melanie leaning her head on hayes's shoulder.

I didn't want to go over there so I just walked out of the restaurant. I mean I looked like hayes was fine with her doing that so I'm not gonna interrupt them.

I guess hayes saw me walk out. he got up and ran after me."kylie wait where are you going" he asked.

"I didn't want to interrupt you cause you seemed like you were having a great time"I said. "when, what are you talking about kylie" he asked. ''melanie, her head on your shoulder don't you remember that" I asked.

"kylie you know that was all her, it meant nothing, I don't know why she was doing that" he said. "to be honest I do hayes'' I said. "then please tell me why was she doing that to me to us'' he asked. "because she likes you, hayes. didn't you get that when she saw you, cause I did" I said. "I didn't know, that I'm sorry" he said.

"It's okay" I said and pulled him in for a hug. "I'm mean I can't help it that I'm hott!!" he said. "haha but I don't get why your with me and not somebody better than me" I said. He pulled away and looked down at me.

"now if I ever hear those words come out of your mouth again I don't know what I would do" he said."lets go" he said. we walked back towards the restaurant. "it least I wasn't lying" I added. he stopped in his tracks and pushed his lips onto mine. "now would I do that to just any girl" he asked. "nope" I said. "so you do know that your special right'' he said. "totally now lets go''

After dinner aka @ the apartment.

"Lets play truth or dare" cam insisted. "okay i'll go first, um hayes truth or dare" Melanie said. no surprise that hayes is the lucky winner.

"Um dare" hayes said. this is gonna be bad. "okay hayes I dare you to kiss me!" she dared.oh hell nah. "okay" he said. Everybody was shocked and matt was mad. then he turned around to me and kissed me on the lips. "I would never kiss her and you know that" he said to everyone.

"And you don't disurve matt. he is a kind and loving person and not to mention how funny he is. but I don't think you realise how much he loved you. but you screwed up" he said melanie.

"Ugh what do you care you've got that slut" melanie said. Hayes got up and walked over to her and slapped her in the face. "say that again bitch" he said.

"Hayes calm down she's ju- no no she's more than jealous. I'm sorry everyone." hayes interrupted me and walked out the door.

"I'm so sorry to everyone but mela-slut i mean uh melanie. I'm gonna go get him" I said and stood up."can I go with you" matt asked."yeah sure" I said and helped him up. "lets go" I said.

''Where do you think he went" matt asked. "mmm couldn't have gotten far. ooh I know, the last time he needed space he went to the new park down there'' I said. "okay lets go" he said.

We got to the park and looked for hayes."i can't find him anywhere" I said. "oh there he is over there"matt said.