Babysitting

You loved looking after your niece Elle. When your brother Austin Mcbroom from the ACE family goes out with Catherine who is pregnant with their second daughter.

"y/n, thank you so much for looking after Elle while we go out" your brother thanked you for the fifth time, "honestly, I don't mind at all we always have fun, right Elle?" you spoke holding Elle on your hip as she giggled, "I'm surprised Grayson hasn't come with you tonight" Catherine spoke as she put on her heels, "oh yeah. He is gonna be over later to play with us" you said tickling Elle's belly as she giggled, "we better get going. I'll pay you later y/n" Austin said as they left the house.

You was playing with Elle in her playroom when you heard Grayson shouting through the front door, "hello!" "Elle, should we go see who it is?" you spoke holding her hand walking to where Grayson was. "Schlime" she squealed, she only knows Grayson from their video of who the better babysitter was between him and Ethan and he brought slime over to play with.

"Hey cutie" Grayson spoke as she giggled at her nickname, "hey baby" he then said as he kissed your cheek, "Elle, look what Grayson has brought over" you spoke picking her up. Her face lit up at the slime he had brought over, "what is it?" He asked, "Schlime!" She spoke excitedly, "let's play" she spoke as you sat her down on the barstool and put the slime on the counter for her to play with.

It was now BathTime for Elle. "Come on miss cutie" Grayson spoke as they had a race to the bathroom which made you laugh. You bathed Elle while Grayson put away her slime in her playroom. You walked back out with a now clean Elle in her onesie and laid down on the sofa to watch Netflix.

Austin's POV
Me and Catherine came home to a quiet house. "This is weird" I said as I unlocked the front door and let Catherine go in first as she nodded, we then heard soft snores coming from Elle on the sofa and saw them all cuddled on the sofa watching a princess film on Netflix. "Catherine, look" I spoke pointing to the sofa and she looked at them and awed, "should we leave them?" She asked as I nodded, "yeah they look peaceful" I spoke as I grabbed a blanket from the spare room for when y/n stays over as placed it over them and left them till the morning.