Chapter 1

Chapter 1

        "Get your skinny ass out of bed girl," Jenna squealed furiously. "We can't risk being late for our first day of high school just because you can't be bothered to get out of bed." She continued.

        "What time is it?" I croaked still half asleep and slightly dreading the thought of starting a new chapter in my life filled with new people. I'm not usually a people person. I've never been popular or even had a boyfriend. I've never needed one or wanted one but I feel like I'm ready to start from scratch. This year I'm not going to sit back and let everyone else control me. I need to change. I have too and what a better opputunity to re create my future than by being somewhere different. 

        "5.30 now get up and have a shower you dont want to look like shit on your first day back do you?" Jenna argued. I grunted and gave her a disaproving glare.

        "Seriously Jen, 5.30? Who the fuck let you in? My parents are in bed." I asked bewilered that my best friend was standing in front of me ready to leave. She was wearing a black and white striped crop top that barely went over her breasts and skinny jeans to die for. I have always admired her sence in style. That's why we became best friends. We both are simular in so many ways it's unbelievable. I usually have a good fashion sence but i've never had the guts to use it. I'd always feel self conscious. I know i'm not fat and all but I just have no confidence to wear stuff like that. I'm going to today though. This is the first day of the rest of my life and I am going to make an unforgettable appearance.

        "Well... You're brothers window was half open so I climbed up his balcony and creeped inside the window. Thank God he's a heavy sleeper." She smirked and removed the covers, turned on my light and dragged me out of bed. Literally.

        Once I showered and dressed I applied my make up and I was done.Jenna approved of my outfit as soon as I pulled it out of my closet. I chose to wear my leopard print crop top and my black short skirt. For the first time in forever I felt good about myself. I felt confident. 

        "How do I look?" I asked Jenna doing a little twirl as she oogled my body once over.

        "Stunning!" She squealed. "Now let's show these boys what were made of Elena." 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed that chapter! I'm kind of new to this whole writing stories buisness and I wanted to give it ago so if you would please comment and see if it's any good. I'm always happy to hear from either critics or just compliments about my writing. 

I will try to make at least a chapter per day but that might be hard considering I have GCSES coming up. UGGHHH

Oh and I'd just like to tell you that everything I write is my doing. Thank you for reading this frist chapter of my book and I'll try publishing more a little later on. 

P.S i totally thought Taylor Swift's song Begin again totally fit the perscription of the first paragraph.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU! XOXO

__________________________________________________________________________________