Chapter 2

Chapter 2

        After a long hour and a half of re applying make up and chit chatting about boys it was time to go.

        The car journey was the same as usual mum sat singing to the radio station while Jenna blabbed on about something that noone really wanted to hear. It warmed my heart slightly that at least onoe thing didn't have to change.

        As we arrived in the parking lot at our new high school I hugged mum slightly and got up to walk down the school entrance with Jenna on my tail.

        "Elena? Are you even listening to me?" She whinned.

        "Well... not really" I admitted smiling at her deathly glare. "I was joking Jen you know I'll always listen to you" I laughed. "Even when you're boring me to death."

        "So you agree with what I just said then?" I had no ideas what she'd been talking to me about so I decided to lie.

        "You're right that's a great idea!" I said in my best enthusiastic tone. She smiled at me sweetly and continued.

        "Great to know and bring whipped cream too."

        "What? Why?" I laughed.

       "Because during our threesome we might want to licck the cream off each others body just an idea." My eyes immediatley widened and I stood there shell shocked. Jenna chuckled.

        "Dude, seriously? You really think I'd ask you to have a threesome with me? I mean come on" She exploded in a fit of giggles. "Next time maybe you should listen to me." I grinned at her relieved that I didn't have to go along with what she said,

        As we walked through the entrance of Rosefield High school. 

        I took in the beauty of the building. It looked stunning and new. I looked around at all the other students and felt out of place. I looked like a tramp looking for attention. I don't get it. Why is everyone here dressed so casually. Not at all slutty. Just as I started thinking about it I felt a hand touch my butt and squeeze gently.

        I reluctantly moved and swatted away the hand that remained on my butt. 

        "WHAT THE FUCK?" I shouted at him. He looked me over once more and smiled.

        "Hello beautiful," He smirked at my reaction. "Your making me get a hard on with that little number your wearing."

        "I... Um... That's d-disgusting" I said disgusted about what he just said.

        "You'll love it when I'm rocking your world." He winked at me and took a step closer.    

        "Who are you anyways?" I asked changing the subject.        

        "Nate, Nate Culleton." He answered, "and you?"

        "Elena." I said nonchantly relaxing slightly by the conversation changer.

        "No offence Elena, but why are you wearing that to school? It's more party wear don't you think?"

        "I guess so," I shrugged. "I like it."

        "Me too It really brings out your ass in that skirt." He said taking another step closer I took two long strides back.

        I blushed slightly by his remark. Jenna called me to get my schedule from the front desk and help her locate her classes. I murmered a goodbye to Nate and rushed off.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys just added another chapter. ^^ What did you think please feel free to message about anything at all. What do you think of our characters? Elena? Jenna? Nate? Tell me what you guys think!

Song was by 5 seconds od summer Don't stop.

YES NATE IS PLAYED BY DREW ROY! ISN'T HE SMOKING HOT? 

I hope you all enjoyed my chapter and can't wait to read the next one.