Prologue

It was raining hard when Sebastian heard a noise in the kitchen, their house is not that big not to hear his parents fighting, he sneaked in behind the wall that divides the kitchen and the living room and listened, he was afraid that his father would hit his mother so he stayed.

"How could you do this to me David!" his mother crying asking along with frequent sobbing, Sebastian could see his mother's eyes in tears and gasping for breath, as if having a heart attach, holding her chest.

"I'm not happy anymore Celeste, I'm sorry, I need to leave, I will not let you suffer anymore, I made a lot of mistakes in this marriage, I'm lost, I need to find my self and be whole again, then I will return and we will be happy again", Sebastian's father promised,

Celeste was surprised to see Sebastian at the kitchen door, "honey, why are you still awake?" his mother asked, hoping he did not hear anything.

"Mom, no need, I understand, I know why Dad is leaving us." He was just 10 years old but thinks like an adult, he understand's the situation and for him, its better for his father to leave than seeing his mother cry every night whenever his father is not home,.

"Its because of that girl, right Dad?", he asked, hoping for a different answer.

"Son, its not what you think it is." his father explained and facing him, holding his shoulder.

"No Dad, I know." tears silently flowing down his cheeks, immediately wipes it, he doesn't want to shed tears for his father, trying to be strong for his mother.

"Mom, its okay, let him leave, I'm here for you, we can still be complete without Dad. He doesn't love us anymore." Sebastian cried as he said those words, hoping that his father will have a conscience and will stay and be happy again like they use to, but its not.

"No... no... I love you father so much Ian, I will never be okay without your father, please help me stop your father, please.... Ian.. please... stop your father....." his mother pleaded while crying but he know's that his father already decided and nothing could stop him.

"I'm sorry..." David sighed and picked his luggage and started walking towards the door.

"Dad.... please... don't leave... for me... even for me...? Don't you love Mom...? Dad...? Please Dad.. please..." crying, holding his fathers knuckles trying to stop him for the last time, hoping that he would change his mind, "don't go Dad, please, don't leave us..." wrapping his arms around his father's waist, embracing it tight while crying hard, pleaded.