Content

This chapter takes place after they make up in 2x20. 

---*---

They were lying in bed. Alec's head on Magnus' chest. Content in each other's presence. Alec, despite the euphoria he felt in Magnus' arms, was still a little uneasy. Magnus started to trace a rune near his hip and in response, Alec tensed.

"Is this okay?" Magnus asked in a soft voice.

Alec sucked in a breath and shut his eyes because, yes it was more than okay. But he still wasn't quite over their fight. When Alec didn't respond Magnus stopped and ran his hand up alec's arm and started to work his fingers through the shadowhunter's raven hair. Alec didn't understand why he was getting so worked up over this. They had both forgiven one another so why did Alec still feel like he wasn't right for Magnus.

"If you're not okay with it yet just tell me and I won't do anything like that until your ready again." This was one of the things Alec loved about Magnus. He was so understanding and good in every way.

The young shadowhunter suddenly found it hard to speak. He wasn't sure whether it was Magnus' soothing words and the comforting hand running through his hair but Alec couldn't find the energy to respond, he was too exhausted.

"We'll talk in the morning, Alexander." The warlock said as he looked down and saw Alec fighting to keep his eyes open.

With those last words and the feeling of a kiss on his head alec finally let himself rest, content in his lover's arms.

---*---

This book is ONLY fluff and soft domestic malec. All the smut I write will be in my other book.

I'm planning to do add a 2nd part to this one in the future where they actually talk about everything.

If you liked this chapter please vote for it. Also if there is anything specific you want to see you can let me know and I'd be glad to write it.

Thanks,

-K