Shopping

Magnus dragged Alec to yet another store at the mall. Alec was carrying about 10 bags full of clothes Magnus had bought. Some for Alec and some for himself. While Magnus was looking around in Giorgio Armani, Alec decided to wander around. He wasn't looking for anything he was just trying to pass time while waiting for his boyfriend.

As he was shifting through some racks of clothes he was approached by an employee.

"Is there anything I can help you find." The girl said in a flirtatious voice.

Knowing that Magnus was trying things on Alec asked, "Yes. Can you show me where the fitting rooms are please?"

"Of course. I'm Alicia by the way." The girl said in the same tone as before.

On the way to there, the girl Alec now knew as Alicia, asked the question Alec had been waiting to hear.

"So, do you happen to have a girlfriend?"

"No. Actually I don't have a girlfriend." Alec responded a little louder than necessary in hopes Magnus would hear and come save him.

Alicia started to respond but Alec interrupted her by holding up a finger telling her to wait a second.

"Hey Mags, you almost ready?" Alec called out into the fitting room.

"Yes, I am." Magnus responded as he walked out with about three shirts and two pairs of pants in his hands. Alec rolled his eyes fondly and placed a quick kiss on his boyfriend's cheek.

"I may not have a girlfriend, but I've definitely got one sexy boyfriend." He said as he looked back over at the girl that attempted to ask him out.

"Oh, sorry." she said as she quickly walked away with an embarrassed face.

Magnus slapped the shadow hunter's shoulder.

"Alexander. That wasn't very nice." He said trying not suppress his laughter.

"Maybe not, but it was funny," Alec said as he placed another kiss on Magnus' cheek. "Plus it gave me an excuse to kiss you."

They walked to the checkout counter, Magnus paid for the clothes and added yet another abg to Alec's already full arms. As they were leaving the store Magnus spotted Alicia and mouthed a "Sorry" to her with a soft smile because he felt bad for what his boyfriend did.

She smiled back and held up her wrist which had a bracelet with the bisexual colors on it.

On that last note Magnus decided it was time to head home.

---*---

I finally decided to update on my non-smut book. This book will not have smut. If you're looking for some smut you can out my other Malec book.

Thanks for reading!

-K