~~CHAPTER 4~~

Caroline's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, flowing freely in the air.

The scent made me hungry, without fixing my hair and everything, I went to the kitchen looking like a swamp monster. I was hoping to see Gab cooking me those sweet scented pancakes.

It was three people working in the kitchen, a boy was cooking the pancakes, a girl was pouring juice in the glasses and the last boy was searching the fridge and eating some while he's at it.

"Omg! Who are you guys!!!!" I shouted. I ran to the phone and made a call to 911.

"Help me there are----" my sentence was cut when someone tackled me. It was John.

"Omg What the f are you doing in my house?!?!??!" I asked

"I can explain" John answered.

"First of all this is a condo, second Gab said that we should look out for you because he was going back to America, didn't he tell you?" He shrugged "Anyways, this is Jherizelle and Kyle" he pointed out the boy and girl behind him. "the two NRSB is finally dating" he got a punch from jherizelle because of that.

"Oh" I replied. Their names sound familiar. Somehow.

We started to eat at the table, I savored the sweet pancakes. A few minutes later, as I was about to eat a beautiful pancake, the doorbell rang. All of us exchanged glances. I looked at John. "John,can you please open the door?" I asked. He looked at me and stabbed his pancake and shoved it in his mouth.

"Why don't you do it?" He said with his mouth full of pancake.

I sighed and stood up, I made my way to the door and I felt my heart beat like crazy. I clawed my chest and it was gone. I opened the door and he was there.

It was Paul. He had a bouquet and a smile that could reach the heavens.

"I'm so glad you're here." He said.

I was frustrated at him for what he did last time, and I'm not his girlfriend.

John's P.O.V.

Caroline shouted "Get out! Get out!"

As I hurried to the door, I saw her weakly hitting Paul.

I shouted "Caroline!"

She looked at me with teary eyes.

"Atleast give the guy a chance, I'm sure he can explain" I said.

She stared at Paul.