~~CHAPTER 2~~

I fell into the sensation of his lips.

“To grab or to not grab?" I heard John mumur in the background.

Then I felt a hand making its way to my ass.

“To grab it is" John continued. I then pushed the guy away from me and after that I slapped him.

A familiar voice boomed behind me.

“Finally caught up to you" the voice said. I turned around and saw Gab, my boyfriend, running at me. He looked exhausted, maybe because he was running.

“Hoo! What happened here" he asked.

“Nothing." I said and tried to walk away but the guy was persistent. He held my hands and made me turn around by turning with my shoulders.

“Caro what the hell you don't remember me?" He asked.

I was getting pissed at this guy. Sure he's kissable but damn. Stop please.

“Woah bro. Don't talk to my GF like that!" Gab talked to the guy.

Then the guy punched Gab in the right cheek, Gab returned a punch from his right arm striking the guys right cheek also.

Before they could launch anotjer punch, the security guards came and placed us in a room in chains. It sure is awkward. We can't leave until we have "peace" the guard said.

Silence filled the air. Until the guy spoke, “Caro, how did you forget me? I thought you wouldn't?" He said.

I replied “I never forgot anybody"

“Caro, its me, Paul"

The name struck me. It was a feeling that you know someone but they seem like fragments of imagination. Like trying to forget someone you never knew.

I apologized and went on our seperate ways. But I can't forget the kiss that we shared. As we were walking away, we glanced at each other. Looking at his eyes were like looking at a crystal, pure and clean.

Gab and I now resides at a condo,named The Heights, it is cool for me except that the room beside me is always shouting.

I wonder when will I see Paul again.

John's P.O.V.

We went home. Paul seemed really heartbroken with what happened earlier.Caroline changed a lot. It was like looking at an old film, but seeing it different than the last time you aaw it.

I went into my condominium and noticed some boxes infront of the room beside me. I guess I have new neighbor's or neighbor.

Jherizelle and Kyle wasn't in the condo because they have a date. I was alone but I didn't mind it that much and started to make my youtube videos, that included shouting and being vociferous.

How come Caroline has changed so much?

Paul's P.O.V.

Caroline was finally back. But she changed. A bad one. Howcome she forgot about me? How can she do this to me?

I think The Waiting Game is back.