e n d e k a .

Disclaimer;

Smutty special

10 chapters got you a smut.

If you have any problem with it then you don't have to read it.

Don't leave negative comments regarding them doing natural things. Thanks.

"I love to watch you touch yourself, on rainy afternoons. The wandering hands. The soft little moans. Hips twitching. Wet fingers fucking. A solo show, performed for one." - Michael Faudet

Woojin

His mind had run with what ifs, what if he hadn't taken the worn out youth home? What if he hadn't spoken his thoughts earlier in the night? What if he hadn't sang him to sleep that night? Or met the male through the wall. All were important questions that had taken place within his brain as he held the male who now was attached to him.

He soon found himself getting drawn from his thoughts when he felt the other move, immediately his attention was drawn to the actions of the body beside him. The counterpart's legs first had wrapped around his thigh and at first he was left confused from this action until the oxygen was confiscated from his body as he felt the other roll against him.

He was a thousand percent certain that he didn't mean what he was doing, but soon the (my) pace had picked up and he felt the other's member begin to swell against him. And he could not deny that it was hot. Thinking back now, if Chan knew how much he had actually heard of his moans, then he'd likely be extremely embarrassed. But Woojin didn't tell him that, or that he did hear how much whimpers had crossed his lips for the elder. 

Right now he got the view of it too, but soon the other began to stir, probably due to it becoming painful he was sure. He didn't speak as he watched the look of horror cover the other's face. When the other attempted to pull away he felt a smirk cover his face as he followed him, keeping himself pressed against the sensitive area. A little bit harder, and the gasp said he didn't hate it either.

He knew his body had won over his mind when the other rolled right back into his pressure, pausing before continuing to use him for friction, small noises leaving him. "Channie?" He broke the silence, causing the other to halt the movements, "are you having a problem? You were enjoying yourself a moment ago."

"What-- You're awake?"

"You expected me to be asleep when you were not only riding my thigh but also letting out noises too?"

"I was? Fuck-"

His smirk deepened as he took the chance to cut off his statement, leaning in closer as he spoke forcefully, "Lets." He gave him a moment for him to decide and when he knew he was overthinking it he gyrated his waist to give him an answer. 

"Yeah.. let's."

Soon he felt a subtle grin take his face as he pulled the other so he was on him, "I want to know, do my hips feel better than my thigh?" He gave an upward thrust and received a grinding motion that instantly followed, making him suck in his own lip as he attempted to get a view of him but that wasn't working within the darkness. He wasn't close enough to sift through the empty view and see, so he settled on letting his hands roam his thighs and follow them up his body, sliding under his shirt to pull him down enough to kiss him.